Anyone thinking about trading their 11-14 in on a 15?

Senecagreen

Did you test drive both? I definitely feel you on the looks of the 14 being a bit better....though the 15 has grown on me quite a bit. I wonder if I still would have bought a 14 if I had test driven both on the same day.

I actually wanted the straight axle and 14 represented their best effort suspension wise with that. The 15 in the right color would be appealing but I wanted black. 15 is a little heavier and then I liked the looks of the 14 better. The dealer found the car I wanted and actually had to bring it in from another state.

I did did not drive the 15 but I did drive a red 14 the dealer had and drove a srt8 core challenger and a 15 camaro SS but did not like the clutch in the chevy. If I could have got the challenger for 36k I would have bought it as the dodge clutch was also good like the ford but the challenger is a heavy car.

Very happy with the mustang

Paul.

Established Member
I didn't see the '15s in person until a few weeks ago at SEMA. I tried my best to fall in love with them, but it didn't happen. There's something about the outside of the car that I don't like. I can't even put my finger on it. I like the way my '11 looks way better. The interior is nicer in new cars, but the new cars don't offer a glass roof, which is also a big no-go for me.

I'll stick with my car a while longer.

The new Z06 makes me moist though.

Mr.Window

Woodward ave Hellcat killer
Established Member
I didn't see the '15s in person until a few weeks ago at SEMA. I tried my best to fall in love with them, but it didn't happen. There's something about the outside of the car that I don't like. I can't even put my finger on it. I like the way my '11 looks way better. The interior is nicer in new cars, but the new cars don't offer a glass roof, which is also a big no-go for me.

I'll stick with my car a while longer.

The new Z06 makes me moist though.

You forgot "in my butthole"

Users who are viewing this thread