Anyone near MI-Woodward

rmurer

Established Member
for anyone curious of what i drive if they wanna keep an eye out for it

20140721_193905.jpg

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Has the flooding from this week caused any issues out that way? My wife and I were gonna head out tonight and check it out but figured the roads might still be loaded with debris from all of the flooding this week. Our Mach will be in Mustang Alley Saturday morning. Hoping it stays dry!

Blksnke

Established Member
Hi I am chair of the Romeo peach fest car show, we are having a special award for the best Mustang of show. this will be judged by the Mustang Chief Engineer, Dave Pericak, who happens to live in the area. its suppose to be nice weather and will be lots of fun with free shuttle to other sites. also at the westview orchards there is a corn maze celebrating the 50th anniversary also. below is link to car show and registration. On left click on link to "car show" if any questions, can call 586-295-9172

http://www.peachfestromeo.com

Last edited:

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Winterized my camper. Any plans for our cars this winter? They say its going to be another nasty one.

my plan is to put the car cover on right after Thanksgiving and keep it on until April 1st. Not sure if i'll put the car on stands are just roll the tires on to some plywood and move it around every few weeks.

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Winterized my camper. Any plans for our cars this winter? They say its going to be another nasty one.

Our plan is to garage it sometime in November depending on what the weather is doing. Last year, we did it within the first week or two. I don't have a heated garage to do any work on it so it will go into storage in the garage and sit until at least April, again, depending on the weather. Planning on possibly adding a procharger next year.

west08

Established Member
There is definitely a large Metro Detroit mustang scene, just all may not be on here or know about this thread if they are. Everything seemed to taper off after the dream cruise, at least I know it did for me. School starts back up for the many that are in school or have kids in school. It starts getting colder and most store their car for the winter. Mine is also hibernating.

Check out Motownmuscle.com. I'm just a lurker there but it seems a lot of the members have mustangs

lilmarauder

Established Member
03 redfire cobra owner in brighton
I go up to woodward every weekend I can during the summer. Always looking for people to cruise with.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418492319109.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418492319109.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 290

sadler88

Established Member
I miss Michigan`s automotive scene. Chicago`s automotive scene sucks. in the city, there is nothing but rusty honda`s with fart cans. If Michigan`s economy did not go to sh&*, i would have never moved. I have not been to the dream cruise for a hot min, but i know every year, it gets more and more crowded. I use to cruise on the weekends when i had my 04 vw gli.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Hopefully only 4 more weeks until the weather starts to turn...and about 6-7 weeks until it's warm enough to be out on Woodward!

Users who are viewing this thread