Anyone near MI-Woodward

Det_riot

Established Member
I'm looking at around 1k rwhp now!
7eb43f7e3bc8251625925065d2a5a20c.jpg

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Woodward tends to be a lot busier on Friday nights than Saturday.

Does anybody else know if the Wednesday night Mt Clemens meet up still happens? I drove through a few times last summer and only saw about 6-7 cars on Main Street

rmurer

Established Member
Woodward tends to be a lot busier on Friday nights than Saturday.

Does anybody else know if the Wednesday night Mt Clemens meet up still happens? I drove through a few times last summer and only saw about 6-7 cars on Main Street

I dunno i'm always lookin for some places to meet up with other mustangs owners.

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
I have been surprised to see cars out and about already in my area. It has not even rained enough to get the salt off the roads yet....

Just_A_GT

Established Member
any of you local guys have experience and/or know how to install an MGW race spec? I'm about to pull the trigger and order one but the only thing holding me back is figuring out how i'll get it installed...i don't quite trust myself to do the install without screwing something up and/or pulling all my hair out. if anybody wants to help out, i'll supply plenty of beer and pizza and even a little cash.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Anyone with a 03/04 Cobra down for a photo shoot this weekend Sunday? We have about 7 Cobras now and more would be awesome!!!! Let me know and I can give you more details.

We are looking at Sunday Afternoon. We would meet somewhere along telegraph then all cruise together to the Ford world headquarters building and take pictures there and along the way.

Anyone with an 03/04 Cobra interested???

Last edited:

lilmarauder

Established Member
Do you do this often? I will be all for this, but car won't be on the road untill june. I'm in brighton and go to the woodward/detroit area regularly

RickJay

Established Member
Bakers in Milford this Sunday

I think im gonna swing by Bakers in Milford Sunday
First Show of the season ther , Livernois Motorsports looks like teyre kind of sponsoing it

Blksnke

Established Member
Hi to all the east siders. I still have my 03 and still cruising. But I am thinkning of getting a new mustang. If anybody wants to go to Mt clemens, let me know. also if anybody wants to do a photoshoot with the cars again let me know. There are other veneues on the east side. loook in CruisinNews

rmurer

Established Member
Woodward was pretty fun friday night may 1st. Seems the big meeting spot is the kroger parking lot on woodward and i think 13 mile. Wasn't till like 10pm the cops came and kicked people out but they were nice about it.

west08

Established Member
Anybody know of a good shop (preferably closer to Farmington Hills) that can weld subframes on for a reasonable cost? Called Team Z and Livernois but they didn't want anything to do with me cuz I didn't buy the connectors through them. Called Walsh Motorsports in Wixom and they wanted 5 hrs labor @ $85 hour which I think is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread