Anyone near MI-Woodward

rmurer

Established Member
Careful out at potbelly's got myself a parking ticket there, and i was parked for maybe 5-10 minutes. this was on 5/30 if anyone saw a 2011 black gt with matte black stripes/green pin stripes that was me. I know there was a badass mustang parked right next to potbellys, dunno why i didn't snap a pick but couldn't find the owner.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Royal oak police are trying to get power of attorney for all the shops along Woodward. Its been about a week since I heard it on the radio. So I think its a pretty done deal.

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Royal oak police are trying to get power of attorney for all the shops along Woodward. Its been about a week since I heard it on the radio. So I think its a pretty done deal.

I'm going to play the dumb card. What will that enable the RO police to do?

Side note, after seeing your sig pic, I am positive I saw your car out when we had our Mach out there 2 Fridays ago. It looked and sounded good from the little bit we saw/heard alongside of it.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
That was me:)
It would give the police the power to kick you out/off property even if the store/shop is still open. So if its after 10pm and your just sitting in the parking lot with your car, ITS TICKET TIME, even if its open.

Last edited:

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
That was me:)
It would give the police the power to kick you out/off property even if the store/shop is still open. So if its after 10pm and your just sitting in the parking lot with your car, ITS TICKET TIME, even if its open.

That is bullshit! I cannot believe how people cannot even hang out without the police messing with us. I guess we might need to find a new spot soon.

rmurer

Established Member
That is bullshit! I cannot believe how people cannot even hang out without the police messing with us. I guess we might need to find a new spot soon.

Yeah i tried even playing dumb asking so i can't look at cars before i get some food and he was like NOPE. and kept walking.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Hmm maybe Thursday. The price of race fuel Is killing me though. I might have Lidio do a E85 tune and add a 93 tune on my xcal.
How about Dan?

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Hmm maybe Thursday. The price of race fuel Is killing me though. I might have Lidio do a E85 tune and add a 93 tune on my xcal.
How about Dan?

Hmmmm I'm pretty much at the same place on buying fuel. I'm ready to step to e85 but don't want to tear my junk apart or spend the money now.

I might roll out to WW this weekend, I will shoot you a text if I head out that way.

cdub2010

Established Member
hello everyone, new guy here with a 2003 SB vert. where are you getting e-85 in the area? Northville-Novi? I thought meijers had it but havent seen it around. Im not into the racing scene but im curious to see what this thing feels like on e-85 tune.

Users who are viewing this thread