Anyone near MI-Woodward

DetroitSVT

Established Member
I won't have my car at Mustang Alley but I live within walking distance of it and will be down there. If anyone wants to meet up before, after, or during for some beers in my garage I'm down. Or if anyone needs a place to park their car my street is never packed.

Cory

rmurer

Established Member
I'll be out on woodward tomorrow making a couple passes. Black 2011 lime green pin stripes matte black racing stripes, only mustang with that combo really.

RickJay

Established Member
The Alley & Mustang Memories

Greetings all, it's been a long time since I've posted anything up here, or really done much with my Cobra this summer yet, but with the flurry of events coming up in August I thought I' d see what's been goin on recently. I'm all signed up for the Alley and Memories, and was wondering who might be out and about Sat evening
Is Potbelly stilll a gathering spot or has that been shut down by LE harassment? Or where might be a good spot to run into some fellow SVT fans?

rmurer

Established Member
I would stay away from potbelly's they are ticket people for parking there.

i've also been looking for a gathering spot for mustangs as well for friday/saturday nights/evenings.

RickJay

Established Member
This thread not as active as it used to be. I've been trying the Motor City Terminators section as well, not too many posts on there either.
I may out making a few laps on the Boulevard this Saturday evening. 03 Black 10th Anny Coupe, will keep an eye out for other SVT driver out there.
Keep the Shiny side up !!

rmurer

Established Member
was out on woodward last night (8/10) man the police were out in force.
Had a cammed out vette that wanted to race me but with all the cops out wasn't going to risk it.

I should be out there a few times this week friday/saturday for sure.

RickJay

Established Member
was out on woodward last night (8/10) man the police were out in force.
Had a cammed out vette that wanted to race me but with all the cops out wasn't going to risk it.

I should be out there a few times this week friday/saturday for sure.
A Buddy of mine lives just off Woodward on one of the side streets around 14 mile, and he posted up on FB that it looked like it was Dream Cruise last night. I was considering heading out, but had spent the day out on the boat and was just wasted from the Sun. I will be doing some light maintenance and detail work this week, and will DEFINETLY be out and about Thursday nite, Friday night, and at the Alley on Saturday. Also will be out at Mustang Memories on Sunday.

I have a Black 10th Anny Coupe, Chrome AMR wheels, pretty loud Borla exhaust.

Det_riot

Established Member
Tentatively should be at both mustang alley and mustang memories on Sunday. Chances are I'll be hoodless unless I end up getting my car over to my buddies this week though I'm not holding my breath!

rmurer

Established Member
A Buddy of mine lives just off Woodward on one of the side streets around 14 mile, and he posted up on FB that it looked like it was Dream Cruise last night. I was considering heading out, but had spent the day out on the boat and was just wasted from the Sun. I will be doing some light maintenance and detail work this week, and will DEFINETLY be out and about Thursday nite, Friday night, and at the Alley on Saturday. Also will be out at Mustang Memories on Sunday.

I have a Black 10th Anny Coupe, Chrome AMR wheels, pretty loud Borla exhaust.

yeah there were a ton of cars out.

I've got a black 2011 GT with matte black racing stripes and lime green pin stripes.

west08

Established Member
There were a ton of cops last Saturday (8/9) and about 7ish they were going up and down Woodward kicking everybody out of pretty much every single lot. In Royal Oak of course. Don't really understand the reasoning behind it...

I plan on heading out there tomorrow night in my 01 Mineral Grey Cobra. I'll probably end up parking on side streets the whole week/ weekend and walk up and down Woodward.

rmurer

Established Member
There were a ton of cops last Saturday (8/9) and about 7ish they were going up and down Woodward kicking everybody out of pretty much every single lot. In Royal Oak of course. Don't really understand the reasoning behind it...

I plan on heading out there tomorrow night in my 01 Mineral Grey Cobra. I'll probably end up parking on side streets the whole week/ weekend and walk up and down Woodward.

it was roughly 10pm on sunday when they started kicking people out, maybe i'll head down there later this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread