Anyone going to the Knott's show, April 25

sdfrog177

Established Member
few years back had mine in the 93,95,00 display.

2000CobraRatKnotts07.jpg

If my schedule permits I may make it up this year in the 95R.

Last edited:

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Sounds good... I will be there in my 93, so it sounds as though all 3 years will be represented... Should we all try and park together with the R's... if so, what area do you guys want to try and get? The area by the water with the grass and trees isn't the best for photos, but it sure makes it tolerable if it's hot... I will be there very early in the morning...

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
If I could get some idea how many R's will be there, maybe we could work out an area to park you guys. I am on the FFF Council and my club parks the SVT area. :-D Let Powershift03 and Cobrakidz know, they can pass on info to me.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Part of the celebration at Knott's should have been the 10th anniversary of the 00R and 15th anniversary of the 95R !! Think it's too late to tell them? haha

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Part of the celebration at Knott's should have been the 10th anniversary of the 00R and 15th anniversary of the 95R !! Think it's too late to tell them? haha

Ummmm yeah, Brucie, but it was a great idea. :beer:

We can still make our own R shrine area. :thumbsup:

Crazy Ray

Established Member
It's my first time there, but I hear its a great show. I have a 04 Cobra and looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread