Anyone going to the Knott's show, April 25

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Knott's is this week, did we ever get a final count on how many R's will be at the show?? Brian and I will have our 00R's, anyone else??

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Cobrakidz and I had the only R cars at the Knotts show today. But, we did meet two other R owners who didn't have their cars at the show.

6r7abm.jpg

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Nice show today, and it was nice to meet the other owners too. Brian and I actually met 3 R owners this weekend, 2 00R's (103 & 251) and 1 93R. I put 936 miles on the R this weekend, and got 20.5mpg.

SL 1993 R

Established Member
I was one of the absent R owners. Either the crank fire ignition is acting up, or the computer on the R, so it wasn't wanting to run Thursday. So I loaded up my 1968 GT500 convertible for the trip down instead.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I was one of the absent R owners. Either the crank fire ignition is acting up, or the computer on the R, so it wasn't wanting to run Thursday. So I loaded up my 1968 GT500 convertible for the trip down instead.

I think I missed meeting you by about 5 minutes, from what Bruce (Cobrakidz) said.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
We definitely need to try and put together a west coast R gathering in the future, it would be a site to see.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread