Anyone from NC?

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
Wow didn't know so many people were from Trinity.
Cool if you see a 03 redfire cobra driving around(seen another just like mine, i'm running MT's not sure what he's running)it's me.
If you live down in Hillsville area you probley hear my car raising some hell at times......hehe.

Last edited:

91hatch

Established Member
Spx u have True Blue performance in Raliegh and Turbo tune in greensboro thats the only 2 tuners i know around here im sure theres more

1slosvt

Established Member
91hatch said:
Spx u have True Blue performance in Raliegh and Turbo tune in greensboro thats the only 2 tuners i know around here im sure theres more

True Blue went out of business. Call Haywood Custom Speed in Raliegh.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
91hatch said:

Ditto on True Blue, and I wouldn't take my car to Turbo Tune if they were paying me to bring my car out there. You also have Pro Dyno in Charlotte.

Later

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Thanks to all for the info...will Haywood or Fastlane do installs for LT's gears, etc? When I finally figure out what I want, I'd like to find one shop to do all - install and tune..

Opinions please on this setup (keep in mind it's a vert and for autox, RC, or runnin the twistys here in the mountains):

H&R Race Springs and the other required goodies for a drop, 03 clutch and flywheel (26,000 miles and I figure it's best to go ahead with new while the LT install is being done), 3.73 FRPP gears, Hooker LT's, non catted ProChamber or o/r H, FR500 catback and a JLT or WMS intake (I hear MM is working on a STB that will work with their intake) and some type of upgrade to the brakes whether it be driled/slotted rotors and/or that with Brembo front calipers.
I'm pretty set on the exhaust system and the 3.73 gear, still considering choice of springs/shocks or to just go ahead and bite the bullit with coil-overs.
Anything else I missed?
Thanks..........

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
I never had any problems with Mark(Turbo Tune).
Now thats only having my car dyno'ed though, as far as his tuning goes i have no clue how good he is.
But i agree i wouldn't goto Turbo Tune, to many damn ricer always there and they act like you're enemy #1 just for being there(thats the norm i get from being there).
Imo it's Randy Haywood or nothing(in this area).

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
SPXTrader said:
Thanks to all for the info...will Haywood or Fastlane do installs for LT's gears, etc? When I finally figure out what I want, I'd like to find one shop to do all - install and tune..

Opinions please on this setup (keep in mind it's a vert and for autox, RC, or runnin the twistys here in the mountains):

H&R Race Springs and the other required goodies for a drop, 03 clutch and flywheel (26,000 miles and I figure it's best to go ahead with new while the LT install is being done), 3.73 FRPP gears, Hooker LT's, non catted ProChamber or o/r H, FR500 catback and a JLT or WMS intake (I hear MM is working on a STB that will work with their intake) and some type of upgrade to the brakes whether it be driled/slotted rotors and/or that with Brembo front calipers.
I'm pretty set on the exhaust system and the 3.73 gear, still considering choice of springs/shocks or to just go ahead and bite the bullit with coil-overs.
Anything else I missed?
Thanks..........

especially cause your cars a vert. you should look into getting every chassis stiffening brace and a roll bar. without a doubt very very important items!

tuning- i reccomend amazon racing but there in SC.

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
I should have mentioned the MM full subs and IRS brace. I'm talking with a guy from Lethal performance about MM's STB and intake applications. The roll bar is a given - just haven't figured out which one to get....

SHOdown220

Established Member
some of you guys are real close. I'm in lexington. Thomasville and highpoint aren't far! I wouldn't fit in though, i just have my little SHO :( And my bro's CSVT

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
Awesome guys!! I didn't know there were so many enthusiasts around here! We'll all def. have to meet up sometime, :beer: which a lot of us will for Mustang Week. Keep it up ya'll!!

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
Good Ol Sylva, Home of Western Carolina Univ.. 45 Min east of Asheville

Stationed in Jacksonville NC, USMC

Taylored.gif

Users who are viewing this thread