Anyone from NC?

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
I already know a few people on here from NC, but I was just wondering if I'd missed anyone. I know RedfireSnake, 1slosvt, sskillr and a couple others. Anyone else??

slick4_6

Established Member
Asheboro-Denton area here. My cousin is 90redlx. Yeasure is in Randleman, and a few more in the Archdale-Trinity area.

4camwonder

Established Member
im new here but im from NC also... southerpines area, will be picking up a 97 cobra in december, the guys holding it for me.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
cobra1718 said:
I live in Hickory but my son lives in t'ville and I am from High point

Does your son have a cobra? I live in T-ville too and if he does I've probably seen it before. I wish you were still in HP, I love the competition orange cobras! :thumbsup:

roushstage2

Established Member
01SlobraVert said:
I already know a few people on here from NC, but I was just wondering if I'd missed anyone. I know RedfireSnake, 1slosvt, sskillr and a couple others. Anyone else??

Sarah
I live in Thomasville also. I have seen your 01 vert around and it looks great. I drive the Roush 03 Yellow cobra vert. There are not to many cobras around here so it gets pretty exciting to see them every now and then.

cobra1718

Established Member
01SlobraVert said:
Does your son have a cobra? I live in T-ville too and if he does I've probably seen it before. I wish you were still in HP, I love the competition orange cobras! :thumbsup:
No he doesn't. I come up pretty often. My son is into Motorcycles. He lives close to the hospital. I don't cruise up that way very often. Come to think of it I can't remember seeing many cobras in t'ville and high point

4camwonder

Established Member
^ im like 20 miniutes from you. thats about the only track around here worth while.

Users who are viewing this thread