Anyone from NC?

STANGBUM

Love that Boost
Established Member
im looking into moving into the asheville/western NC area. are there any dragstrips around there? how is the mustang crowd or and muscle car crowd in western NC? from what ive read mostly everyone is from central to eastern NC.

The Mustang Club is Called Blue Ridge Mustang Club of Asheville. 150 members and growing
Go here if you want more info:
www.brmcoa.org

ndnblacksnake96

NewSnakeonthablock
Established Member
I'm from Cherokee, NC. It is about 45 mins southwest of Asheville. I have a 96 Cobra wih your basic mods and my cousin has an 03 Redfire Whipple Cobra. His username is Decepticon156. His brother has a 99 Cobra with basic mods. But we go over to Patton Ave. when it warms up there are a few stangs over that way

STANGBUM

Love that Boost
Established Member
I'm from Cherokee, NC. It is about 45 mins southwest of Asheville. I have a 96 Cobra wih your basic mods and my cousin has an 03 Redfire Whipple Cobra. His username is Decepticon156. His brother has a 99 Cobra with basic mods. But we go over to Patton Ave. when it warms up there are a few stangs over that way

Yea , I know a few that go down on Patton, but have not been down there in awhile.
Sounds like some nice stangs.
Check out our website, we have some shows and drag racing activities coming up. Come check it out if you can.
see ya

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
patton really sux now. used to be a crapload of SVT ppl from here that would park and hang out in the sav-more parkinglot....do some races, but the city police have put a stop to most cruising and parking. only from 10pm til midnight, at 12, the police block all the red light turn arounds and write tickets for any car seen twice after midnight.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
im looking into moving into the asheville/western NC area. are there any dragstrips around there? how is the mustang crowd or and muscle car crowd in western NC? from what ive read mostly everyone is from central to eastern NC.

no drag strips here, but plenty of SVT and other ppl.

45 mins to an hour in most directions and u will be at a track.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Hello I moved from High point to Wilmington NC. drive an 01 red cobra vert. We have an awesome club here called the South Eastern North Carolina Mustang Club (SENCMC) .Hope to run into a few of you all.

Users who are viewing this thread