Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
nuffin from nuffin, leaves nuffin, but ya gotta have something..... Billy Preston.

Now if you do have something - talk pls.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm so mad gm has moved the yardsticks forward. Now the damn gt500 is going to get even more faster than damnit sauce with hellfire and whiskey over the next 5 years...

X^| (signed mr.x, or 10 to the 1st I guess...Shortsightedness)

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm still waiting for a 3/4 challenger labeled as a Cuda making 750hp and weighing 3750 costing $65k. That, these zl1's, a gt500 and America will truly have a total dominance on the Germans. Feels like ww2.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Lmao.... that was a good one.

Feeling frisky today, I see.
Not really, chasing a small roof leak in 97* humid as hell weather. I just popped in and that came to me. Lol
You know something as well I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was talking about my junk. lol
nuffin from nuffin, leaves nuffin, but ya gotta have something..... Billy Preston.

Now if you do have something - talk pls.
Old school, and in the words of Schultz from Hogans Heros "I know nothing." Lol

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
New spy shots show it has a flux capacitor. When it comes out it will go back to 1990 and take out the iroc Z.

TERMN8U

Established Member
I'm calling it now. Tt 5.2 cpc, 10spd, tires up one size from the GT350, big wing and chin splitter. I'm calling Polito Ford Friday to put down a deposit.

DepWraith

Established Member
Well they haven't been working on a TT 5.2, so I would doubt that. Now a TT 5.0...that they have been working on. I'd also make a very informed guess and say they were 62mm each.

TERMN8U

Established Member
What about tuning the 18 GT500? I hear that the 18 computers are going to be locked down for a couple years until tuners can crack them. Will we be able to mod these things?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I get the feeling that in an attempt to play catch-up, by the time they get caught up the other's have already one upped themselves, and doubled down on whatever Ford has in the works.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I get the feeling that in an attempt to play catch-up, by the time they get caught up the other's have already one upped themselves, and doubled down on whatever Ford has in the works.
Unfortunately Jeff, that's what it feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread