Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

ToddW702

Established Member
My thoughts were that it was a DCT but I wasn’t sure. It did shift very fast when I saw it several times but it was the way it sounds when it took off that had me really thinking it was DCT. The video link isn’t working for me. I don’t have an Instagram can I still see it?

Okay now I see it and I disagree I think its shifts are DCT like. It is loud for sure. Active exhaust? Maybe I’m watching a different video.

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Am i hearing 2 downshifts on that last corner? Because if not, that sounds like a free rev...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I listened to the video several more times. I think it might actually be a DCT. There were two down shifts on the back end that sounded nothing like a torque converter automatic. Then I also realized the 10-speed auto would've been shifting all the way down the front stretch. This car only shifted two or three times on the front. Plus, it seemed like the gears were really long. It's definitely not the 10-speed auto. HURRAY!!!!!!!!!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I can hear blower whine?

Are you guys listening on your phone? It's noticeable through computer speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread