Anybody interested in buying the KosherCobra?

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
This thread isn't about all that crap, ................ but the whole middle east is the most fu...cked up place on earth. That whole area needs to be taken care of.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 2SkrewdCobra
I don't want you to back up my link. I have already provided source. I want you to back up your claims which you have yet to do. All you do is twist the subject and try and shy away from the fact that you have not, cannot and will not post factual evidence to corroborate your claims. I have posted evidence from a highly reputable source that verifies my claims. Where's yours? Oh, David Duke's weekly e-mail newsletter doesn't count :rollseyes

Hey knock it off this has nothing to do with Kosher's Cobra being for sale!! If you guys want to duke it out on the internet why don't you try PM'ing each other, or better yet, exchange phone numbers so you can argue that way

KosherCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
Hey knock it off this has nothing to do with Kosher's Cobra being for sale!! If you guys want to duke it out on the internet why don't you try PM'ing each other, or better yet, exchange phone numbers so you can argue that way

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread