Anybody interested in buying the KosherCobra?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
("used Cobra that has almost 10,000 miles and a blown motor that had to be repaired... not original anymore")
JMO, but I'd rather buy a modded used 03 Cobra with a rebuilt motor (assuming it was done right) over a modded one with the stock motor.

As for the originality, I don't think there are any numbers that tie a single engine to a certain VIN. Does anyone know for sure?

Griffin

Established Member
Edited** You aren't worth my time.......

Last edited:

Hy_Dro

Boost Junkie
Established Member
icon_popcornsmiley.gif

jtfx6552

Established Member
Be advised, putting any billetflow products on your car immediately lowers it's value per Doug, since it isn't original anymore.

JT

dougwg

Established Member
Be advised, Installing any BilletFlow product does not require altering any stock OEM part of your Cobra, and can be returned back to stock in just a few minutes. :p

Doug

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Honestly with the fresh built motor he shouldn't have a problem getting that price for the car. People who are wise to these cars will prefer a better built motor to the stocker :beer:

dougwg

Established Member
Neoclasiccl

I agree...

I do hope he finds a wise buyer for his car and he gets what he is asking.

Last edited:

46stang

Established Member
That seems like a very reasonable price to me! It's also obviuos he takes good care of it as well which is a big plus. :beer:
on a side note:
How do you like those stage 1 cams? I know you did alot of other things at the same time but do they make the power band or car feel any different? Also have you had it dynoed since the new motor with the eaton and stage 1 cams? I'm considering those cams for the future and thought i would ask you since you have 1st hand experience! thanks.
Leon
P.S. good luck on selling the car! my bet is it won't take long. jmho.

KosherCobra

Established Member
I'd like to see some positive post to my thread. The motor was built to take more HP than anybody should be driving on the street. The whipple is not on the car and it was givin back to REM. I have all the receipts for parts and labor on the car. As far as the comment about a cobra with close to 10K on the car and a blown motor not being worth it, the motor was built to better specs than the assembly plant. So if you want to buy it you can comment, otherwise if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all. Whoever gets this car will be happy with the car just with a upper pulley and an eaton. The car is so mild and streetable. I have a 2# lower and a 2.84 upper with a mild tune and the car is retarded!!!! The cams, LT and a balanced motor go a long way. I have not even reved the car to 5,500 and it just wants to go to 7,000. The power band moved up with the cams and the 2# lower makes up for the free flowing heads, cams and LT.

I want someone to be happy with the car, I have other reasons to sell it but cannot post it on a open forum. PM me if you are interested

KosherCobra

Established Member
I will have a running ad on the trader publication magazine and on the internet by the 13th. I know the car will be sold soon, I'm already getting some crap about selling a car that has enormous potential but it is what it is and my mind is made up.

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
Griffin,

I guess you're calling me the asshole?

I was just giving my opinion. I was in no way bashing his car...just stating facts ("used Cobra that has almost 10,000 miles and a blown motor that had to be repaired... not original anymore") and then voicing my opinion ("I figure it's worth only about $24,500")

Why do you feel this makes me an asshole? I see you are in Florida...I wonder if you got some sand in your pu$$y?

Besides, if he's trying to sell his car, this post belongs in the Market... not the Terminator forum.

For sure.

Sell it to the Israeli Air Force.

Or give it to them, like our gov't does everything else.:rolleyes:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
nice price for the car! Im sure it will sell fast. Blower swap and that car is done!!! If I didnt have an 03, I would definately buy this one!!!

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
The car will only sell for what someone is willing to pay, with that said, hopefully someone comes along who is willing to pay what you want. The rebuilt motor sounds like it runs pretty good. I'm sure someone who knows about these cars will be diggin' it.

Users who are viewing this thread