Anybody interested in buying the KosherCobra?

lethal

Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
JMO, but I'd rather buy a modded used 03 Cobra with a rebuilt motor (assuming it was done right) over a modded one with the stock motor.

As for the originality, I don't think there are any numbers that tie a single engine to a certain VIN. Does anyone know for sure?

I agree, I'd take a bulletproof rebuilt engine. Hey, his priorities changed, I can understand that. I'd pay #30K for that car (if it was Sonic Blue =)

As far as the originality, I believe that the VIN/engine number thing went away in the mid to late seventies. The older Mustangs were called "correct" if the VIN matched the motor, etc. I called SVT about our cars and no such correlation exists.

Unless someone knows otherwise, I would not worry about originality of a car. Buy it because you want to drive it -- not because it comes with the factory parts (and if you want factory parts, I have a boatload I have removed).

John

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin
Because he is a prick;-)

Originally posted by JB
ding, ding, ding.....we have a winner! :thumbsup:

amazing how long it took him to get something right about me :rockon:

like I said before guys.... lightin up... life is to short...have fun

and I agree with alot of what you guys are saying...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I was to buy his car, I to would agree that a built motor is a good selling point.... cuz I would mod the shit out of it :) (therefor it's a great price)

But... I believe that most of the people that will be inquiring about the purchase of the Koshermobile_™ will be looking for a mostly stock Cobra...(this is why I gave the lower price)

Last edited:

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Originally posted by drmustang
Sell it to the Israeli Air Force.

Or give it to them, like our gov't does everything else

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

KosherCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by caveman6666
For sure.

Or give it to them, like our gov't does everything else.:rolleyes:

Well it's a trade off since we do all the intel for the US and they still don't use it properly, and Israel does pay for alot of stuff they buy from the U.S.A

BTW we test all the equipment for the US to make sure all the bombs do the right thing.

And last, why the **** does the U.A.E. need to have F-16C models Block 60 (Everything under the sun with all the bells and whistles)

And really last, at least Israel is on the U.S.A. side, remember the U.S.A good old friend the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia? (9/11, recent beheadings?)

But that's politics, do you want the car? If not, keep your biased opinion to your self. Thanks

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by KosherCobra
Well it's a trade off since we do all the intel for the US and they still don't use it properly, and Israel does pay for alot of stuff they buy from the U.S.A

BTW we test all the equipment for the US to make sure all the bombs do the right thing.

And last, why the **** does the U.A.E. need to have F-16C models Block 60 (Everything under the sun with all the bells and whistles)

And really last, at least Israel is on the U.S.A. side, remember the U.S.A good old friend the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia? (9/11, recent beheadings?)

But that's politics, do you want the car? If not, keep your biased opinion to your self. Thanks

What's this "we" shit? Where do you earn your money and live anyway?? That's right the good 'ol U.S. of A.

seriously though,
good luck and hope it works out for you...

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member

Oh, here we go... anyone not a screaming Israeli supporter is immediately biased. :rolleyes: Biased is having another nations symbol as an avatar. This is America; support it or leave.

It's real easy to be a militant Zionist from the comfort of the US of A, half a world away.

Enough US tax dollars, and of course they're on our "side".

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html

And no, wouldn't want the car at anywhere near that price. The $24,000 mentioned above reflects the true value.

konakimo

Established Member

THAT MUST BE WHY THERE WERE KNOW ISRAELIS IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, BAD INTEL RIGHT !!! (anti-what !) no worries I just a gentile !

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
Well I wish Israel would have plopped down more than half of the bill for their short range missile defense program. I think its insane that we gave them over a billion dollars of free work on just this one program.

Hopefully we retain all rights to the technology.

I'm glad they pay for their small arms though, guess every little bit helps.

konakimo

Established Member
Originally posted by 2SkrewdCobra
1. Learn how to spell and use proper grammar
2. Research before you make stupid bigotry posts :nonono:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm
WOW, that is amazing `IQ` man, if someone talks shi* about america, thats OK, but if you say anything about `ISRAEL`, then your a anti-semitic, what a joke ! I think your are ANTI-AMERICAN !!!. oh and nice rumor intel,... from the internet(lol), there is truth in numbers, do you have them, or is this BS just like urban legends , numbers please or stfu!

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by konakimo
WOW, that is amazing `IQ` man, if someone talks shi* about america, thats OK, but if you say anything about `ISRAEL`, then your a anti-semitic, what a joke ! I think your are ANTI-AMERICAN !!!. oh and nice rumor intel,... from the internet(lol), there is truth in numbers, do you have them, or is this BS just like urban legends , numbers please or stfu!

1. When have I ever said it was okay for someone to trash talk America? Find me a reference!
2. Where did I call you an anti-semite? I called you a bigot and someone who doesn't know how to spell and use proper grammar.
3. Snopes is one of the most reputable sites for deciphering Urban Legends such as the one you posted, and believe as fact.
4. How am I an anti-American? Where in any of my posts have I posted anything even remotly anti-American? I have an American General standing infront of an American Flag as my avatar. I could accuse you of being anti-American because you do not have such in your avatar and you are also against America's allies. But that is an infantile claim on both your and my part.
5. Do you have numbers to support your claims or are you just going to go by something you found in your inbox as truth?
6. I think it is quite hypocritical for you to accuse me of not having proper sources to back up my claims when I have actually posted a source and your post was riddled with incoherency and had no facts what so ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Yeah, so much for the sale of the KosherCobra thread.

BTW,

If I didn't already have one I would definately consider buying it. That setup is just waiting for some serious BOOOOOOOOST!!!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
367970266.jpg

konakimo

Established Member

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 2SkrewdCobra
1. Learn how to spell and use proper grammar
2. Research before you make stupid bigotry posts
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH RIGHT, you posted the link not me, and you ask me to back it up!!! This was my original reason for posting, you jumped in to get your feet wet and ask, (1. When have I ever said it was okay for someone to trash talk America? Find me a reference!) what do you think we talking about !(3. Snopes is one of the most reputable sites for deciphering Urban Legends such as the one you posted, and believe as fact.) since you know so much, what are the numbers, and I do wonder how many did not make it to work that day...(6. I think it is quite hypocritical for you to accuse me of not having proper sources to back up my claims when I have actually posted a source and your post was riddled with incoherency and had no facts what so ever.) I dont care what you think...,If you can produce REAL NUMBERS, how many worked there daily, how many were there on that day and what was the breakdown of jewish people that did not make it in that day, then I would be happy to recant, apologize and toast to my enlightenment... ( on that subject ) However if anyone says something negative about AMERICA then FU ! oh yeah... bump on the car, as I do miss the cobra !

Aaron_01

Banned
YEAH RIGHT, you posted the link not me, and you ask me to back it up!!! This was my original reason for posting, you jumped in to get your feet wet and ask, (1. When have I ever said it was okay for someone to trash talk America? Find me a reference!) what do you think we talking about !(3. Snopes is one of the most reputable sites for deciphering Urban Legends such as the one you posted, and believe as fact.) since you know so much, what are the numbers, and I do wonder how many did not make it to work that day...(6. I think it is quite hypocritical for you to accuse me of not having proper sources to back up my claims when I have actually posted a source and your post was riddled with incoherency and had no facts what so ever.) I dont care what you think...,If you can produce REAL NUMBERS, how many worked there daily, how many were there on that day and what was the breakdown of jewish people that did not make it in that day, then I would be happy to recant, apologize and toast to my enlightenment... ( on that subject ) However if anyone says something negative about AMERICA then FU ! oh yeah... bump on the car, as I do miss the cobra !

-Post numbers that show that jews/Israelis did not show up to work
-No one is talking about trash talking America but you. You brought it up out of no where. The quote you posted by KosherCobra shows no trash talking of America. All he said was Israel does Intel for the US and they don't properly apply it. You came out of no where and stated that there were no jews in the WTC when it was bombed. Which is not factually correct. Show me evidence that they did not show up
-You still haven't posted anything to corroborate your claims, yet you accuse me of being deceitful.

KosherCobra

Established Member
We are way off the the thread topic. Lets put all the politics aside, We are both on the same same side when it comes to democracy. The world can't stand the USA and Israel so let it be.

So getting back to the car, the ad runs in a bigger ad on the trader online auto trader. Beleive me it is going to hurt to see the car go. I have no choice since I am moving and I figure my hot rod days are over. Now I'm battling on a practical fun 4 door car.... That won't be able to be modded, that's my goal since I have a weakness for the speed shops!!!

Aaron_01

Banned

YEAH RIGHT, you posted the link not me, and you ask me to back it up!!!

I don't want you to back up my link. I have already provided source. I want you to back up your claims which you have yet to do. All you do is twist the subject and try and shy away from the fact that you have not, cannot and will not post factual evidence to corroborate your claims. I have posted evidence from a highly reputable source that verifies my claims. Where's yours? Oh, David Duke's weekly e-mail newsletter doesn't count :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread