Anybody interested in buying the KosherCobra?

KosherCobra

Established Member
I'm serious. The car only has 8,500 miles and only has 1,500 on the new motor. I have not put the whipple on so it's still only boosting with the Eaton. My sig shows all the stuff I have in it. I may have left out some other stuff as well. The car is ready to go if you just want to go all out crazy. I have about 8G into the car for the motor and drive train. Before I put it up on E-Bay or the Auto-Trader I'd give a shot on the SVT boards. BTW the car sits in the garage and had only seen 2 days of rain!!!

KosherCobra

Established Member
My high performance days are over!!! Between all the cars I had and turning 40 is just araound the corner it's time I buy something like a BMW 5 series or get the VW Toureg with the V10 twin turbo Diesel.

KosherCobra

Established Member
Haven't been able to put a number together yet..... I'll figure out a price by this evening.

REVISED POST: $ 30,500

Last edited:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
just give me a pm when you got the pricing together.

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by drmustang
You can buy a new one for 29k as I did 6 weeks ago.

ya, a used Cobra that has almost 10,000 miles and a blown motor that had to be repaired... not original anymore. I figure it's worth only about $24,500

Griffin

Established Member
Why is it when someone is trying to sell something on this board there is always a$$holes that have nothing good to say about it, and it isn't worth what the buyer is asking?

Jesus christ, do you have nothing better to do with your fugging time?

dougwg

Established Member
Griffin,

I guess you're calling me the asshole?

I was just giving my opinion. I was in no way bashing his car...just stating facts ("used Cobra that has almost 10,000 miles and a blown motor that had to be repaired... not original anymore") and then voicing my opinion ("I figure it's worth only about $24,500")

Why do you feel this makes me an asshole? I see you are in Florida...I wonder if you got some sand in your pu$$y?

Besides, if he's trying to sell his car, this post belongs in the Market... not the Terminator forum.

Last edited:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Re: sale

Originally posted by drmustang
Posting the price of a new cobra may be helpfull to someone.

The car isn't new noobster. The money in the motor alone makes it a good deal. He isn't comparing his car to a new one. So stop playing internet saviour.

Last edited:

Griffin

Established Member
Sand in my pu$$y? No, just tired of reading people's useless posts when someone is trying to sell their stuff. Are you interested in buying the car? No, so keep your comments to yourself. Nobody gives a sh*t what you think it is worth.

dougwg

Established Member
and I'm tired of people whinning and crying about other peoples useless posts

dougwg

Established Member
and I'm tired of people posting about other people whinning and crying about other peoples useless posts

Users who are viewing this thread