Anybody in vegas?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Anything ever going to happen?!

I'll bring out my 93 civic daily =x

04RiceEater

Established Member
Car show this Saturday at Firestone on rainbow. Got a lot going on starting tomorrow through Sunday. Check my thread I just posted for details. Here is the flier:

9a6eze4e.jpg

3uzygeza.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Anybody going to the track tonight?

Helped my brother install the fuel pump in his 89 fox vert, seeing how it runs in stockISH form.

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
Hello all. Wish I had seen this thread a few days ago. I went to Midnight Meyhem, but took my Jeep. i'm looking for someone that can weld my subframes into my cobra. any suggestions?

I would have gone to that car show too....gotta check this section more often!

04RiceEater

Established Member
To the guy I met in the grey 03 tonight going into mountains edge, car looked and sounded great. Hopefuly ill see you around more, any other mods done? (of course the one time I dont take out my Cobra I see another one lol).

toxic03cobra

Established Member
To the guy I met in the grey 03 tonight going into mountains edge, car looked and sounded great. Hopefuly ill see you around more, any other mods done? (of course the one time I dont take out my Cobra I see another one lol).

That was me heading home from work. :rolling: Well as far as mods go just the typical really CAI, MGW shifter, Borla Stingers and Full Length Subframes (which i highly recommend if you don't have). Not going to extreme since it's been my daily driver ever since i got it back in 04 and just hit 53k miles on it so still breaking it in. ;-)

2003 DSG

04RiceEater

Established Member
Toxic03cobra, it was nice to see another cobra around here. I had two twinscrew cobras before but haven't had one for the last three years until I picked up my bone stock black 03 about a month ago. Only things I've done so far is jlt rai, tint and I have some H&R springs sitting in the garage waiting to go on. Next thing on my list is a borla stingers catback ;) then prob pulley, tune and some wider tires + cooling mods.

Users who are viewing this thread