Anybody in vegas?

syclone50

Established Member
Question for you vegas guys. Is there a yearly Mustang/Ford carshow in vegas? I live in Utah and head to steamboat colorado every year for the rocky mountain mustang roundup. Just looking for something different this year.

Thanks

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
There was fun ford weekend this past march. It was a fairly good turnout but it was the same weekend as fabulous ford weekend in California which has been around longer and has a huge fan base

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I'm working the Airshow this weekend and can't make it.

I saw your sig and noticed you have an JCSRT. I've seen you around quite a few times driving on Tropical near Lamb. I live around the corner from there. Nice ride! I havent seen the Cobra yet :coolman:

I'm also going to be at the Airshow, I go to every one!

Last edited:

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
How bout this, we can just cruise and chill this saturday night and have the photo shoot NEXT saturday? I'll see if I can get a few more local guys to roll by.

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
Anyone interested in a magnaflow SS catback for 03/4 cobra? I'm taking mine off tomorrow and looking to give a local a good deal. PM me.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I'm thinking we will meet up at 7-7:30 at the top floor of the Gold Coast or Palms, then depending on how the area around Orleans are an looks maybe take some shots there then cruise down to Firkin for food, drinks, pool, and shuffleboard?

Anyone else know of good locations for pics?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
I think we should try to make this a bi-weekly thing. Come hang out for a while do a cruise, eat some grub talk about mustangs and take lots of pictures. I still ok for this weekend or next weekend. Whatever you guys decide

VegasMichael

Established Member
I think we should try to make this a bi-weekly thing. Come hang out for a while do a cruise, eat some grub talk about mustangs and take lots of pictures. I still ok for this weekend or next weekend. Whatever you guys decide

I'm up for a regular thing. As of now I still haven't received my purchase contracts from the dealer in Cali. So I have no proof of ownership so still can't get permits. Meanwhile the car looks pretty in my garage collecting dust....:fm:

SVT_BERTO

Established Member

I agree. A biweekly thing sounds great!

Let's make things concrete for next Saturday for sure.

Last edited:

At1Maverick

Established Member
Cant wait to see some of the pics the guys took, awesome turnout and looking forwards to the next one. I'd post pics but they're from my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread