Anybody in vegas?

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Hey guys, i just moved to vegas (well henderson exactly) and im wondering if there are any cobra/mustang guys around here. Id like to meet some new people and get out and about.

buster_cherri

BAMF
Established Member
I just moved here in Dec. Theres Cobras everywhere if you look and puke ass kids trying to race all the time in there daddys GT. Have fun with tracion here also these roads are horrible. Hit me up if you want

Kennebellstang

GT with anger issues
Established Member
Have fun with tracion here also these roads are horrible.

True that even with drag radials i get shit for traction here too. There are some cool mustang guys out here and some real cocky d bags as well. If anything find the cool ones and roll deep when you go cruising around bro. When I get back from deployment i want to get a group and cruise up Mt Charleston.

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Yeah ive noticed that the roads are shit. I moved from carson city and the roads were bad there also. I havent seen to many mustangs or cobras around maybe I just havent been looking in the right places. It would be cool to get a group together and just chill and shoot the shit.

bmitchell373

Established Member
Hey all, I'm from Vegas but living in Phoenix right now. There are some bad roads for sure, but most of the main roads in the NW are pretty good. (was there a month ago). I'm looking to move back to Vegas as soon is i find work.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm in Henderson, but I had to get rid of the 04Gt to come out here. I only drive a poopy 93 civic for now, until I get back on my feet

I've lived here for a couple months, and honestly only seen maybe 2-3 mustangs worth a crap

32v Mach1

Established Member
im right on the border of henderson. i work at Ford Country. i have seen a shit ton of mustangs and other bad ass cars in just the week i have been here. went to the midnights last night with my buddy that came down from SLC but he broke his trans on the first run so we just watched everybody else

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I need to see where all these bad ass cars are...I haven't seen shit.

I need to get a project started, so I can have fun out here.

My little brother brought his POS fox out to the midnights and ran 17s haha

04RiceEater

Established Member
Ive been here for about 3 months and only seen 2 cobras and a gt500. I see a bunch of evos, imprezas and rice buckets. Always asian drivers as well, lol. See alot of M3s and M5s as well, not too many mustangs though. Im hoping to pick up another terminator here soon so would love to meet up with some fellow owners/enthusiasts.

I live over in the southwest area, mountains edge off of Blue Diamond.

Last edited:

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
Jeezus you guys are out in the boonies, lol. I live about 10min from LVMS.

The mustang scene used to be pretty hit out here with Snma.net and desertmuscle.net but now it's super slow. Although mist of the mustang guys I hang with have 9 sec mustang that run PSCA.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I checked out desertmuscle, that site is DEAD.

Looks like all of us got rid of our mustangs haha.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Yea I checked out desertmuscle and theres no traffic on that site.lol. Im picking up a stock black 03 cobra next week so I def want to hit up any shows or events. Anyone know of any coming up soon?

rcksblr

Established Member
I hit up cars and coffee out in Henderson on the weekends every now and then. Pretty good turn out usually.

32v Mach1

Established Member
there is one group that meets at the barleys on sunset every other sat but cant remember who it is. i would be down to just meetup one night and just shoot the shit about cars and whatever

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
there is one group that meets at the barleys on sunset every other sat but cant remember who it is. i would be down to just meetup one night and just shoot the shit about cars and whatever

Let's set it up!:rockon:

Where and exactly when is this meet? Would love to check it out.

I know they meet at the Fiesta..but I don't know where they go from there.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member

I think that's the club "Horsemen"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread