Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

vipergts281

Established Member
Jimmy Mac, I bet you are out cleanign your car.

My car is disgusting. Don't mind all of the crud that is caked on it. I may try to hose some of it off.....if the hoze isn't frozen.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Jimmy Mac, I bet you are out cleanign your car.

My car is disgusting. Don't mind all of the crud that is caked on it. I may try to hose some of it off.....if the hoze isn't frozen.
Actually, looks like I'm not going to be around until later tonite. Got family commitments to take care of (stepgranddaughters 10th Bday). I'll give you a ring later on. :poke:

mixxer

Established Member
srry fellas i was on my way there and turned around and came back home ,saw some snow flurries. not good with drag radials. see yall at the next one.

mikes93

Established Member
Nice meeting you guys, nice cars too bad many didn't show up
Gene your car is pretty fast man.

Hope we'll do at again on a wormer day.

mike

vipergts281

Established Member
Nice meeting you as well Mike. Thought I'd give you a little show there on 202.

Mike (DR. WU)- Only me, Gary and mikes93 (in his STi) showed up. We saw a red GTO pull in when we were in Hooters, but he left a minute later. No pics, I didn't have my camera.

It did flurry pretty good for a few minutes there, but the sun came out right after that.

Trexaurs

Established Member
Sorry that was me. I got lost since i got the wrong direction. i was told to make a right on to rt1 on but i should have turn left to north. Got lost for an hour looking for it at the wrong end of the road. When i was heading back home i was wondering if it could have been on the north side and guess what it was :cuss: I was think to come in hooters but i have no clue who you guess are. Pluse i hate my personality, It sucks. But anyway maybe next time be different. I was suprise their wasn't many cars their. very nice cobras and a sti :beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
Trexaurs said:
Sorry that was me. I got lost since i got the wrong direction. i was told to make a right on to rt1 on but i should have turn left to north. Got lost for an hour looking for it at the wrong end of the road. When i was heading back home i was wondering if it could have been on the north side and guess what it was :cuss: I was think to come in hooters but i have no clue who you guess are. Pluse i hate my personality, It sucks. But anyway maybe next time be different. I was suprise their wasn't many cars their. very nice cobras and a sti :beer:
I figured that was what happened....you left because you had no idea who you were looking for in Hooters.

Hope to see you at the next one. :beer:

Trexaurs

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Hope to see you at the next one. :beer:
I'm looking forword to :-D Hopefully next time i meet you guys i'll have h/c on my car. well i have the cam in my garage but not heads. Then i won't be that slow then but still be slow
:lol1:

vipergts281

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
That's a shame more didn't turn out. When the weather gets nice we will have a big GTG. Did you do a roll against the STI ??? Let me guess how it went.... :eek:
No, I just got on it when he was behind me. I'm getting my beating in on Mike while I can......he also has a 600 rwhp Supra. So what I did to the Sti is pretty much what he'll do to my Cobra in the Supra. :eek:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
No, I just got on it when he was behind me. I'm getting my beating in on Mike while I can......he also has a 600 rwhp Supra. So what I did to the Sti is pretty much what he'll do to my Cobra in the Supra. :eek:
Gotcha :thumbsup: I think I remember seeing that Supra at the other GTG, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread