Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

vipergts281

Established Member
You guys still coming now.....since we got hit with all of this snow. It will still be around Saturday, but the roads will be fine obviously.

mystic04

Established Member
i should make it but good chance not with my snake. it don't go out in the snow or rain or wet roads wiht road salt on them unless the rain on friday takes care of a lot fo this mess

mystic04

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
You guys are killing me.
Gene you know i don't drive my car in bad weather or bad roads besides my star trek transporter died on me.how do you think i get my car from one place to another and it stays clean all the time.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
You guys are killing me.
This is why I hate winter! Unlike a summer rainstorm that you deal with, then it dries up and goes away, this snow crap is something you keep dealing with weeks after the event actually happens!! Unfortunately my Mach is my daily driver, and today was the first time since the snow storm that I drove it, and it's covered in a combination of salt and mud from the sand that they dumped on the roads. By Saturday, the roads will still be awash in this caustic crap, maybe not the main highways, but the secondary and smaller roads for sure. I can see me spending my Saturday just trying to get all this shit off the car!! :cuss: Like I said before Geno, it is winter, and the weather just isn't going to cooperate. :bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread