Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

stangtrooper

Established Member
I'm still up for it. My car sees it all. I even got rearended tonight. Freakin a-hole. I was stopped at a light and he didn't. No damage to the car but my neck feels a little tweaked. I'll see how I feel tomorrow but Ill be fine for the weekend. After this a little snow and salt won't keep me off the road.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
stangtrooper said:
I'm still up for it. My car sees it all. I even got rearended tonight. Freakin a-hole. I was stopped at a light and he didn't. No damage to the car but my neck feels a little tweaked. I'll see how I feel tomorrow but Ill be fine for the weekend. After this a little snow and salt won't keep me off the road.
That's what I am talking about. You go Pete. :rockon:

vipergts281

Established Member
Maybe I'm missing all of this salt on the roads you guys keep mentioning?? Granted the roads aren't 100% clean, but you guys sound like there is just a layer of salt waiting for sports cars to drive over it.

vipergts281

Established Member
MTShambles said:
Well my car needs a bath, but I would be willing to make an appearance.
Haha, my car needs 2 baths. I haven't washed it in a good two months or so. :nonono:

I'll be there with clean rims, can't promise a clean car though.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
There is no snow out here in Phoenix...Might not be able to make the GTG my flight doesn't get in till 12:30 on Saturday, and the car has been sitting all week down the airport.

stangomus

Established Member
sorry guys, won't be able to make it. Have to work on saturday and the car isn't even ready yet, not to mention all the salt on the roads too. I'll hopefully be able to make the next meet

stangtrooper

Established Member
Well, I just received word that my girlfriends aunt had a major heart attack suddenly and didn't make it. I won't be able to come this weekend. I'd love to go but some things are more important.

vipergts281

Established Member
stangtrooper said:
Well, I just received word that my girlfriends aunt had a major heart attack suddenly and didn't make it. I won't be able to come this weekend. I'd love to go but some things are more important.
Sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to your girlfreind and her family.

vipergts281

Established Member
Alright bitches listen up. I just got back from my lunch break and I had the Cobra out and about in West Chester. THE ROADS ARE FINE! So assuming your car doesn't blow away today from the 50 mph gusts, I expect to see you at Hooters tomorrow around 1 PM. Unfortunately it will not be 60 degress like it is today, but oh well. Grab a scarf, wear little mittens if need be, but make your way to Hooters tomorrow. We all know my Cobra will be filthy as can be, except the rims. So I don't want to hear any "my car is dirty" excuses. Dust her off, grab your keys, fill up the tank, and go look at some Hooters.

:burnout:

mystic04

Established Member
Gene must have gotten the street cleaner to vacume the roads for us. guess i'll have to show up now.cold temps and hooters =high beams. LOL!!!!
Gene your in westchester arn't their like 20 car wash places on the way out of town. STOP IN ONE OF THEM.!!!!

Last edited:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Alright bitches listen up. I just got back from my lunch break and I had the Cobra out and about in West Chester. THE ROADS ARE FINE! So assuming your car doesn't blow away today from the 50 mph gusts, I expect to see you at Hooters tomorrow around 1 PM. Unfortunately it will not be 60 degress like it is today, but oh well. Grab a scarf, wear little mittens if need be, but make your way to Hooters tomorrow. We all know my Cobra will be filthy as can be, except the rims. So I don't want to hear any "my car is dirty" excuses. Dust her off, grab your keys, fill up the tank, and go look at some Hooters.

:burnout:
ohhh, now he's got an attitude! :rollseyes I just got done cleaning my car for the second time in two days! I bet the roads in and around that park are really crappy. So what are you up to tonite Ghetto Cobra Boy??

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Gene must have gotten the street cleaner to vacume the roads for us. guess i'll have to show up now.cold temps and hooters =high beams. LOL!!!!
Gene your in westchester arn't their like 20 car wash places on the way out of town. STOP IN ONE OF THEM.!!!!
I know there is atleast one car wash right that I pass everyday, lol.

But I'm not going to spend my time and money to wash it and then have it get dirty again when go through a puddle.....or worse, am behind someone who goes through a huge puddle.

My rims will either get cleaned tonight or tomorrow. But probably not the car, not sure if I feel like doing that. I should though, it is a nice day to.

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
ohhh, now he's got an attitude! :rollseyes I just got done cleaning my car for the second time in two days! I bet the roads in and around that park are really crappy. So what are you up to tonite Ghetto Cobra Boy??
That's right Jimmy Mac! :p

Tonight I'm up to spending some time with the lady friend. But tomorrow night I am up for some "crouzing". You'll be out, right? Stupid question I guess.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
That's right Jimmy Mac! :p

Tonight I'm up to spending some time with the lady friend. But tomorrow night I am up for some "crouzing". You'll be out, right? Stupid question I guess.
So who's the "lady friend?" Is she a new one, or are we doing some retreads?

Users who are viewing this thread