Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

vipergts281

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Gotcha :thumbsup: I think I remember seeing that Supra at the other GTG, very nice.
We still need our rematch. :coolman:

My damn car sways at WOT though. Still can't figure it out...the wheels may be off balance.

mikes93

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
That's a shame more didn't turn out. When the weather gets nice we will have a big GTG. Did you do a roll against the STI ??? Let me guess how it went.... :eek:

We were not racing, I will not take on a 2.8 cobra from a roll in an STI :nono: now from a dig on Street is a different story.
Gene BTW your car was all over the road when you took off, I thought it broke loose.

mike

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
mikes93 said:
We were not racing, I will not take on a 2.8 cobra from a roll in an STI :nono: now from a dig on Street is a different story.
Gene BTW your car was all over the road when you took off, I thought it broke loose.

mike
I here ya. I went from a dig against a STI a while back, ( not sure if he was modded or not, I had I/E/T ) and he got the jump but I reeled him in, was not a very long run though. I am very impresssed with those Subi's. My girlfriend has a Forrester, and her brother has a WRX. Both are very nice. :thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing your ride at the next GTG.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:

mike
Really. I always wondered if it was something you could actually see. Nope, it wasn't traction reasons why my car did that....I hit it in low enough rpm's where traction wouldn't be an issue.

My car just sways at WOT. It's actually kind of scary since you swear the car is going to lose it. I had a thread about this issue, but never really found the definite reason for the swaying. First I thought it was low tire pressure, but that is not the case. Then I checked my axle bolts, they were tight. So I'm thinking the tires are not balanced properly anymore.

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
I'd like to go from both a roll and a stop just for sh*ts and giggles. You'll kill me from a stop.

mikes93

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Really. I always wondered if it was something you could actually see. Nope, it wasn't traction reasons why my car did that....I hit it in low enough rpm's where traction wouldn't be an issue.

My car just sways at WOT. It's actually kind of scary since you swear the car is going to lose it. I had a thread about this issue, but never really found the definite reason for the swaying. First I thought it was low tire pressure, but that is not the case. Then I checked my axle bolts, they were tight. So I'm thinking the tires are not balanced properly anymore.

Its not tire balance, but over size tires may cause that, Did it do it before those tires? 275s up front and maybe loose balljoints :shrug:

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
Its not tire balance, but over size tires may cause that, Did it do it before those tires? 275s up front and maybe loose balljoints :shrug:
It has only done it on these tires. But this is a problem that only started a few months ago.....thousands of miles were already on the tires when it started. Plus, as mentioned above, 275's are the stock size.

vipergts281

Established Member
Yeah, I should. Ideally I'd like to hold off until I buy my new tires though. I always get an alignment when I install new tires.

If it is the alignment, wouldn't the problem be there every single time then? It is there most times, but not 100% of the time.

I really think the tires are out of balance.

mikes93

Established Member
When you do alignment should check bearings. Make sure you fix it I don't want any excuses when I pull up next to you, LOL (JK)

mikes93

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
I here ya. I went from a dig against a STI a while back, ( not sure if he was modded or not, I had I/E/T ) and he got the jump but I reeled him in, was not a very long run though. I am very impresssed with those Subi's. My girlfriend has a Forrester, and her brother has a WRX. Both are very nice. :thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing your ride at the next GTG.

Same here, I like to check out your ride too, :beer: Hopfully by next gtg I finish the supra, need few more mods(upgread) to get where I want to be with pump gas.

BTW who knows maybe we meet before that lol,(JK) I do have a big smile on my face this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread