Any first owners of Terminators left?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
cobrasusie haven't seen you around here in a long time, glad to hear you still have your co vert :thumbsup:

just like you I bought my comp orange vert new in 2004. but then I added another terminator in 2012, this time a coupe :rockon:

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I am on my cell phone now. And can't see a way to post a pic. Going to log on with my tablet. It wouldn't let me link my Facebook account either.

oldmodman

Established Member
Hi Susie. I still have the 03 that I bought in October of 2002

Still doing the Great Dane rescue? Since I last talked to you I have trapped, fixed, and released another 10 feral cats. Some of the little bastards are still hanging around getting fed.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My dad is the first owner of his 03 cobra. He used to post on here, but hasn't in a very long time.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Probably get a better response in the Terminator section...

In fact, that section needs more woman participation. Now that I think about it, the whole web site does.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Not a terminator but I bought my 01 Cobra new in 01.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
All my Terminator parts came from my brothers Cobra which he was (is?) the original owner and he’s on here somewhere, does that count?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Oh really? Special edition 2002! That's a rare car right there.

You're about to feel stupid in 3, 2, 1...

"Although many enthusiasts believe there were no 2002 Cobras, approximately 100 vehicles were partially built in the USA and shipped to Australia[240] for right-hand-drive conversion and final assembly by Ford Tickford Experience (FTE). The vehicles were based on the 2001-spec SVT Cobra.[241] Other changes included additional driving lights in the lower front fascia to meet Australian lighting specifications, and the steering wheel was moved to the right side of the car. This was part of a A$4 million program by Ford Australia[242] to combat the rival Holden Monaro, which eventually formed the basis of the reborn 2004–2006 Pontiac GTO in the U.S."

Granted, it's not a Terminator.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Not original, but pretty close. I chose between a Mach and a Cobra and got a Mach because I wanted something different... I rolled it in the rain 1.5 years later and picked up my Cobra to replace it... I've had her a long time now.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so he is right .. it is a rare car LOL

I am the 2nd owner of mine but it only had 2500 miles when I bought it

You're about to feel stupid in 3, 2, 1...

"Although many enthusiasts believe there were no 2002 Cobras, approximately 100 vehicles were partially built in the USA and shipped to Australia[240] for right-hand-drive conversion and final assembly by Ford Tickford Experience (FTE). The vehicles were based on the 2001-spec SVT Cobra.[241] Other changes included additional driving lights in the lower front fascia to meet Australian lighting specifications, and the steering wheel was moved to the right side of the car. This was part of a A$4 million program by Ford Australia[242] to combat the rival Holden Monaro, which eventually formed the basis of the reborn 2004–2006 Pontiac GTO in the U.S."

Granted, it's not a Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread