Another mass shooting

VegasMichael

Established Member
Where’s all the guys at that were saying zyb and i were out of line?

Still feel that way?

:)
I was of the same opinion even though I didn't keep up with this thread until today. Teachers and myself were saying why didn't cops storm in there like john Wayne or Chuck Norris?
My neighbor is the project manager for the company that may be taking on the Eldorado project.

1. Someone within CCSD is insisting on a specific type of cable/wiring and materials be used and there is a 2 month wait to get these specific materials. He is betting that the CCSD rep gets a kick back from the manufacturer/provider of these specific materials because his company can readily acquire different (better) materials immediately, but CCSD rep is defiant.

2. CCSD timeline for installation is unrealistic. They will only contract with three companies in town and one is not bidding and the other told them they won't be able to start work until 2023. The other (my neighbor's company) told them they could have it done by the end of 2022 but CCSD insists on it being completed for the opening of school next month (LOL) and just closed bidding right before the July 4th holiday (not a realistic timeline).

Not sure his company won the job or what is happening...I haven't spoke to him since the 4th about it. But in a nutshell, CCSD is disorganized and dirty. LOL
The article said the company that got the contract was Roche. And you are right: CCSD is extremely dirty and underhanded. They are not trusted by staff or parents or many others in the community. They need 1500 teachers for the next school year which starts in less than a month. They just asked me to return too.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I was of the same opinion even though I didn't keep up with this thread until today. Teachers and myself were saying why didn't cops storm in there like john Wayne or Chuck Norris?

The article said the company that got the contract was Roche. And you are right: CCSD is extremely dirty and underhanded. They are not trusted by staff or parents or many others in the community. They need 1500 teachers for the next school year which starts in less than a month. They just asked me to return too.
Hmmm, well it looks like my neighbor's company must have backed out because he doesn't work for Roche. He was very apprehensive about the project. Actually glad they passed on it. He was stressed. LOL

Thankfully, the schools my kids go to have some of the lowest teacher vacancies in the district (Greenspun and GVHS). Hoping for a great year for both of them; I know there are "haves" and "have nots" in the district because it is so large; teachers seem to want to teach at the schools in Green Valley. Bartlett ES was great too.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Hmmm, well it looks like my neighbor's company must have backed out because he doesn't work for Roche. He was very apprehensive about the project. Actually glad they passed on it. He was stressed. LOL

Thankfully, the schools my kids go to have some of the lowest teacher vacancies in the district (Greenspun and GVHS). Hoping for a great year for both of them; I know there are "haves" and "have nots" in the district because it is so large; teachers seem to want to teach at the schools in Green Valley. Bartlett ES was great too.
Good to hear about your kids.

Teachers in CCSD actually have the upper hand now. We can interview with several different schools and pretty much get an offer from all of them.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder if these cops would have waited over an hour to take out an active shooter that was in their department?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder if these cops would have waited over an hour to take out an active shooter that was in their department?

Duh! You‘ve got to get schematics, call for air support, artillery, up armored vehicles… an additional squadron with fully automatic weapons of war destruction and extra clips. Dont forget the hand sanitizer. Potty breaks. Etc.

Much planning involved. These things take time 1-3 hours minimum. You can never be too safe!

mariusvt

Established Member
Duh! You‘ve got to get schematics, call for air support, artillery, up armored vehicles… an additional squadron with fully automatic weapons of war destruction and extra clips. Dont forget the hand sanitizer. Potty breaks. Etc.

Much planning involved. These things take time 1-3 hours minimum. You can never be too safe!
1-3 hours when you're missing the most critical part, a pair of balls. It only took those bortac guys 25 min from when they show up in the hallway to breaching.

Also I love early on the eunch with the m4 around 11:47am on the camera time, his left hand right on the flash suppressor. Good thing he didn't have to use it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

LAPD says the most important thing is that YOU go home at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yo, look at this… Yet another arm chair wanna be rendering his uneducated opinion! Does he even serve, yo!?!?! If so, probably no tactix or cqb experience!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Class in SSESSION mother****ers! Uvalde Cops putting out an absolute clinic on tactix, yo! You too can learn these high level tactics yo!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Class in SSESSION mother****ers! Uvalde Cops putting out an absolute clinic on tactix, yo! You too can learn these high level tactics yo!

I saw a much longer section of the raw footage online. Not good at all.
After watching that vid you posted though, I learned why that cop was probably checking his phone.

Kubin-B

Established Member
This guy is a green beret, or was. Yes he is the real deal. He is well known in the sof community and does training on cqb as well as other subjects.
Yo, look at this… Yet another arm chair wanna be rendering his uneducated opinion! Does he even serve, yo!?!?! If so, probably no tactix or cqb experience!

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

That cop with the phone really sat there while his wife was dying? How could you even live with yourself knowing you did nothing while she bled out? Am I understanding that right?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Months later these clowns still have jobs.

Hopefully they all get to the point where they hate what they see when they look in the mirror and can't live with it.

C2tuck

Established Member
That cop with the phone really sat there while his wife was dying? How could you even live with yourself knowing you did nothing while she bled out? Am I understanding that right?

I heard he was detained by his fellow officers and they took his weapons from him and wouldn’t let him go in.

You’d have had to kill me.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Uvalde officials presented Texas DPS with a document labeled 'narrative' days after the school shooting. It said because police had 'zero hesitation' and 'moved directly toward the gunfire' they saved over 500 lives.​

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
It's safe to say the residents won't have "we support Uvalde PD" signs in their yards?

The mayor is a banger for supporting these cowards with falsehoods.

Users who are viewing this thread