Another mass shooting

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha true I guess ha. I was just thinking the links, but yeah....no :LOL:

Edited that post.
Don’t believe the vids show anything except the worthless officers on the hallway sitting on their ass.

mariusvt

Established Member
Don’t believe the vids show anything except the worthless officers on the hallway sitting on their ass.
Yea, the tame ones all show a filled hallway sitting around. They even took the time for a hand sanitizer break about 40 minutes into sitting there doing nothing.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Well those cops were amazing. Taking a hand sanitizer break, surprised they didn't mask either or were watching tik tok videos.

I mean not like the shooter was in a classroom full of children with the doors unlocked... Oh wait...

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This man should not be in law enforcement, how utterly enraging, how did he not put this piece of shit down! To know your child died because this man was an indecisive coward! He better hope his name doesn't come out.

Officers were on the scene before the gunman entered the school, as one officer had the suspect in his rifle sights and asked permission to shoot, but the supervisor either didn't hear the request or didn't respond in time, allowing the suspect to enter the school, according to a report released by the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center.

mariusvt

Established Member
Well those cops were amazing. Taking a hand sanitizer break, surprised they didn't mask either or were watching tik tok videos.

I mean not like the shooter was in a classroom full of children with the doors unlocked... Oh wait...
This one also a winner.
20220713_081521.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Every coward in that hallway should NEVER work in law enforcement again. It just ****ing boggles the mind beyond the pale that is incomprehensible. How could a parent NOT lose their sanity after watching it? The problems this is going to cause down the road! What parent with access to a gun and close to their school is going to wait? I can literally see shootouts between parents and police at the next school shooting as they try and get to their kids!!!!!!!!!!!! Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VegasMichael

Established Member
26 million dollars to upgrade security at this Las Vegas high school. I think they are getting ripped off. Also, I think it's a waste anyway. Won't help in my opinion.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm 100% convinced that all school shootings are planned events by the government to gain more control of us. It doesn't surprise me that government agents just let the shooter have his way.
I agree, it’s all too convenient that these are happening and the D’s and R’s are all onboard for stripping our rights. I had heard that the police chief is friendly with beta o rourke.

Zemedici

Established Member
26 million dollars to upgrade security at this Las Vegas high school. I think they are getting ripped off. Also, I think it's a waste anyway. Won't help in my opinion.

The person paying the bill is the government. Of COURSE they’re being ripped off, because it’s not their money they’re spending so they don’t care

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What i wanna know right ****in MEOW, is where the hell in the continuum of escalation of force, hand sanitizing falls?

Is that before or after you call for the MRAP to come take out the single teenager with an AR, while all 15 of ya take a potty break for the poopie pants…??

LMAO

VegasMichael

Established Member
The person paying the bill is the government. Of COURSE they’re being ripped off, because it’s not their money they’re spending so they don’t care
Yes, but the district decided how to allocate the money, allegedly. It's more a knee jerk reaction to this. Full coverage: Attack at Eldorado High School

These panic buttons they are giving many teachers now is just hysterical to me. lol

VegasMichael

Established Member
Where’s all the guys at that were saying zyb and i were out of line?

Still feel that way?

:)
I was of the same opinion even though I didn't keep up with this thread until today. Fellow teachers and myself were saying why didn't cops storm in there like John Wayne or Chuck Norris?

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

Yes, but the district decided how to allocate the money, allegedly. It's more a knee jerk reaction to this. Full coverage: Attack at Eldorado High School

These panic buttons they are giving many teachers now is just hysterical to me. lol

My neighbor is the project manager for the company that may be taking on the Eldorado project.

1. Someone within CCSD is insisting on a specific type of cable/wiring and materials be used and there is a 2 month wait to get these specific materials. He is betting that the CCSD rep gets a kick back from the manufacturer/provider of these specific materials because his company can readily acquire different (better) materials immediately, but CCSD rep is defiant.

2. CCSD timeline for installation is unrealistic. They will only contract with three companies in town and one is not bidding and the other told them they won't be able to start work until 2023. The other (my neighbor's company) told them they could have it done by the end of 2022 but CCSD insists on it being completed for the opening of school next month (LOL) and just closed bidding right before the July 4th holiday (not a realistic timeline).

Not sure his company won the job or what is happening...I haven't spoke to him since the 4th about it. But in a nutshell, CCSD is disorganized and dirty. LOL

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This man should not be in law enforcement, how utterly enraging, how did he not put this piece of shit down! To know your child died because this man was an indecisive coward! He better hope his name doesn't come out.

Officers were on the scene before the gunman entered the school, as one officer had the suspect in his rifle sights and asked permission to shoot, but the supervisor either didn't hear the request or didn't respond in time, allowing the suspect to enter the school, according to a report released by the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center.
Hopefully every name and face is released so the people can see the cowards who did nothing until it was too late. I also hope each and every one of them gets their just deserts (no double s). The mayor should resign as he's been a weasel defending these pissers every chance he gets.

As I mentioned many pages ago, one can fix many faults but once branded a coward is something you will never lose.

Users who are viewing this thread