Another mass shooting

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Pic of my latest derailment at work. It’s a bad one, almost as bad as this thread……almost.

32D27B1A-997A-4B35-A061-4B045CEEFAA7.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
What’s stopping me from intentionally pouring hot liquid on my dick? The fact is that it would be a stupid thing to do. I don’t know how else to tell you that everyday I make decisions about the protection of my dick. For instance, I’ve gone over speed bumps and slammed my dick into the gas tank of my bike. I didn’t mean to do it, but it happens and I’m still going to ride. This also doesn’t mean I would intentionally slam my dick into metal. An accident =/= an intention not matter how stupid the accident. However, responsibility can very in an accident.
No longer up for consideration huh? 140 or 190 degree liquid would be an asinine thing to do. I'm not sure if ole Stella got the sympathy verdict or what but IMO her actions and lack of sense caused her problems. Even if the coffee was 140 degrees, as her ambulance chasing lawyer(s) suggest was the proper temp, it would have still been stupid on her part.

Ever see the old SNL clip where the rabbi is doing the circumcision in the back of a 1978 Royal Deluxe II?

C2tuck

Established Member
What's stopping you from heating up liquid to 140 degrees then pouring it on your genitals if it isn't that big of a deal?

I like spirited debate but cut out the "with a sturdy cup in a stationary car" nonsense and just say you wouldn't do it because you don't want to burn your twig which is understandable.

Edit: The old biddy lacked sense and we see it a lot these days. Quite honestly I can't believe some elderly people and how they choose to address things. That's not saying younger people aren't equally as asinine at times.

Lol at twig…

Zemedici

Established Member
yall more upset about the discussion than we are....

two guys bullshitting in a thread that's kinda run its course....

relax.....:D

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
yall more upset about the discussion than we are....

two guys bullshitting in a thread that's kinda run its course....

relax.....:D
Despite my lack of reply (phone formatting that got ****ed up and pissed me off), all of this. Legit, I would buy drinks just because you can banter.

Zemedici

Established Member
Despite my lack of reply (phone formatting that got ****ed up and pissed me off), all of this. Legit, I would buy drinks just because you can banter.

Likewise brother it’s all in good fun, if someone gets upset on the internet they got bigger problems lolol

Users who are viewing this thread