Angry Mob Attacks Women for not wearing a mask...

Wankel1308

Established Member
And give you bronchitis from breathing moist bacteria filled cloth all day...

And also give you and those around you a false sense of security.

Which is why you are encouraged to change or clean your mask frequently. And avoid going into public places unnecessarily.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
What reality are you in!

Private Business doesn't mean shit when you offer goods and services to the public.

Are you saying they are free to violate ADA, HIPAA and a dozen other federal laws?

Don't want people without masks, don't open your store... See how that argument goes?

Private business have a right to refuse service. Your examples are terrible as they have nothing in common with this thread. What world do you live in. Clearly not the one we live in daily.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually, you are in violation of HIPA if you force the women to disclose any medical reasons for not being able to wear the mask.

Religious reasons are also protected.

Asthma, CLPD, Allergies, Claustrophobia, Panic Attacks, etc.

If you can't ban a Muslim Women from wearing a Burka because of crime/safety concerns... Why can you now force someone to wear a mask for health/safety concern?

This is unprecedented stupidity.

Going forward, can we ban people with herpes and HIV from entering bars and night clubs?

Bingo!

/thread.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, I never wear a mask unless its a store I absolutely HAVE to shop at for something and its a requirement.

God help the person or persons that have the balls to say something to me about not wearing one.

I can’t wait until bots soaking up everything the msm says figure out this all was a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

You'll go all Karen on them?

What reality are you in!

Private Business doesn't mean shit when you offer goods and services to the public.

Are you saying they are free to violate ADA, HIPAA and a dozen other federal laws?

Don't want people without masks, don't open your store... See how that argument goes?

HIPAA applies to the health care field that set rules for health care providers and insurance companies in regards to access to your health information.
HIPAA gives you rights over your health information, including the right to get a copy of your information, make sure it is correct, and know who has seen it.

Your Rights Under HIPAA

A store can kick you out for any reason, as long as it's not a discriminatory reason.

Cause you're black? Lawsuit
Cause you're wearing inappropriate attire. Their right.
Cause you're a wearing a kippah? Big no-no.
Cause you are loitering? Yea.
Cause they have a rule people must wear masks? Their right. People have the right to refuse to shop there.

How can a store violate your HIPAA rights when they don't have your medical information to begin with, nor fall under HIPAA guidelines since they aren't a covered entity to being with?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
You'll go all Karen on them?

HIPAA applies to the health care field that set rules for health care providers and insurance companies in regards to access to your health information.
HIPAA gives you rights over your health information, including the right to get a copy of your information, make sure it is correct, and know who has seen it.

Your Rights Under HIPAA

A store can kick you out for any reason, as long as it's not a discriminatory reason.

Cause you're black? Lawsuit
Cause you're wearing inappropriate attire. Their right.
Cause you're a wearing a kippah? Big no-no.
Cause you are loitering? Yea.
Cause they have a rule people must wear masks? Their right. People have the right to refuse to shop there.

How can a store violate your HIPAA rights when they don't have your medical information to begin with, nor fall under HIPAA guidelines since they aren't a covered entity to being with?
Can a store kick you out because you have HIV?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Are HIV positive people protected by discriminatory laws?

How would they have access to that info?

It's a moronic comparable to begin with. No store would ever require people to disclose that information. The backlash alone will tank them. Nor would they have proof someone is telling the truth.

Also, HIV isn't spreadable unless said person cums, bleeds, vaginal discharge, rectal fluids etc... So, it's not anyway comparable to a something like COVID which is viral and can spread from a cough.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Are HIV positive people protected by discriminatory laws?

How would they have access to that info?

It's a moronic comparable to begin with. No store would ever require people to disclose that information. The backlash alone will tank them. Nor would they have proof someone is telling the truth.

Also, HIV isn't spreadable unless said person cums, bleeds, vaginal discharge, rectal fluids etc... So, it's not anyway comparable to a something like COVID which is viral and can spread from a cough.
Kinda the point, right?

So it's not okay if a store asks people with HIV to leave... I mean, what if they bleed on someone?

But it's okay to deny entry because someone has Asthma, Panic Attacks, Allergies or CLPD?

How would they know that? Well. Obviously they'd find out when they ask why you don't have a mask... And since they are now asking for and collecting private medical information... They have to abide by HIPAA....

I'm guessing they don't have the training and policies on place to manage such information.. Which would mean they are in violation.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Can they even ask?

Fewer than 4000 people have been killed in America by terrorists since 1970. 100,000 (one hundred thousand) and climbing have been killed by Covid19, this year. The two things are not the same.

Lol.. ok

fetal1.gif

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

No. Per the ADA, people that are HIV positive are a protected class. People suspected of having COVID (or any other common sickness) are not protected however. You must be a member of a protected class. This is a legal definition.

Of course if you do all you have to do is call yourself a "club" and you can kick out whoever you want and for whatever reason.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Fewer than 4000 people have been killed in America by terrorists since 1970. 100,000 (one hundred thousand) and climbing have been killed by Covid19, this year. The two things are not the same.
2.8 million die each year in the US. There are 936,000 Abortions a year!!!!

Stop with the idiotic straw man arguments.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Kinda the point, right?

So it's not okay if a store asks people with HIV to leave... I mean, what if they bleed on someone?

But it's okay to deny entry because someone has Asthma, Panic Attacks, Allergies or CLPD?

How would they know that? Well. Obviously they'd find out when they ask why you don't have a mask... And since they are now asking for and collecting private medical information... They have to abide by HIPAA....

I'm guessing they don't have the training and policies on place to manage such information.. Which would mean they are in violation.

Private stores do not fall under HIPAA laws.
HIPAA privacy applies to 3 entities
1. Health plans including insurance companies/medicare etc
2. Health Care providers, such as your GP, dermatologist etc
3. Health care clearinghouses. Places that process nonstandard health info.

There's no violation under hipaa if a store employee at walmart asks why you aren't wearing a mask because they don't fall under one of the 3 listed entities.

People with asthma and COPD are high risk people for serious complications for COVID to begin with, and should take more actions to avoid catching it.

CLPD may stand for Chronic Lymphoproliferative Disorders. What did you mean with CLPD? Or did you mean COPD?

Wankel1308

Established Member
Kinda the point, right?

If someone walks into a business bleeding all over everything I bet most places would kick them out. In the interest of public health.

2.8 million die each year in the US. There are 936,000 Abortions a year!!!!

Stop with the idiotic straw man arguments.

So are we for or against stopping unnecessary deaths?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
No. Per the ADA, people that are HIV positive are a protected class. People suspected of having COVID (or any other common sickness) are not protected however. You must be a member of a protected class. This is a legal definition.

Of course if you do all you have to do is call yourself a "club" and you can kick out whoever you want and for whatever reason.
What about CLPD, Asthma, Panic Attacks, Claustrophobia, Allergies.....

Should babies and small children be forced to wear masks? Duct tape them on?

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Earth has finally had enough of us, think about it.. We sh*t in Earths mouth every day and we live literally on one giant cesspool of disease and by associations, what does it really matter anymore.. survive this round another ones going to come around anyways, inevitability is a bitch ain't it. Wear a mask or don't, I say let nature do its cleansing because it's not like we dictate how long we get live based off this stuff, that clocks already started counting. It could be as simple as bitch today, die tomorrow, the next day you won't around to see the conclusion so what's the point of all those douches ganging up and attacking people. They going to do that for the next one and one after that as well? Live in the moment, they sure as hell are not living, just pretending that what they are doing is going to allow them to live longer.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Private stores do not fall under HIPAA laws.
HIPAA privacy applies to 3 entities
1. Health plans including insurance companies/medicare etc
2. Health Care providers, such as your GP, dermatologist etc
3. Health care clearinghouses. Places that process nonstandard health info.

Because they collect and manage Healthcare information...

There's no violation under hipaa if a store employee at walmart asks why you aren't wearing a mask because they don't fall under one of the 3 listed entities.

So ADA violation as Klaus pointed out?

People with asthma and COPD are high risk people for serious complications for COVID to begin with, and should take more actions to avoid catching it.

Their bodies, their choice.

CLPD may stands for Chronic Lymphoproliferative Disorders. What did you mean with CLPD? Or did you mean COPD?

Correct.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
None of the mask "orders" have any standards. Who is with me in wearing a Jason mask to comply with the COVID police?

LMFAO! I wanna wear a gas mask into a store, watch how quickly I get asked to leave the premises....These mask orders are just that, orders, not laws, not bills signed into laws, they don't have the full force of law behind them. Thus the reason many police agencies are refusing to enforce them.

IMG_6265.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread