Angry Mob Attacks Women for not wearing a mask...

ArabianOak

Established Member
It is truly sad what this country has become since this scamdemic has started. I live in one of the few states that requires a mask to shop most places. It makes no sense, won't stop the spread of anything and actually causes more health issues. I have chosen to only shop at the stores we now call "mask friendly" which means no mask needed.

Can't wait until this crap is 100 percent OVER!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Mob rule. Disgusting display of animalistic behavior.

The same mob will be demanding you are tested for fake covid before you do ANYTHING you used to love doing before all of this: before entry to buildings, before flying on a plane, before entering the drag strip or dyno, before waking into the grocery store, before crossing state lines or entering ANY government facility .... yeah, no thanks.

Give it time... it’s coming

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Brutal take. I guess it’s easier to join the sheep than stand up for your rights.

If the store policy is posted: No shirt, No shoes, No mask, No service, then a person who does not feel like wearing a mask needs to shop somewhere else. Pretty simple concept.

Although I don't agree with the other shoppers trying to enforce this policy. If if bothers them, then they should alert the staff and let the business handle it.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Brutal take. I guess it’s easier to join the sheep than stand up for your rights.

the minute you pull off the city street into the parking lot you are on private property. The store is private property, as mentioned above, businesses have the right to serve or not serve anyone, as long as they don’t discriminate.

Don’t like it, move on to the next store that doesn’t require a mask.

04svtsnke

Established Member
the minute you pull off the city street into the parking lot you are on private property. The store is private property, as mentioned above, businesses have the right to serve or not serve anyone, as long as they don’t discriminate.

Don’t like it, move on to the next store that doesn’t require a mask.
Glad to see some people know the difference between a right and entitlement. Most of those people should be jailed for assault/battery but the rules are the rules.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I still don't understand what the cloth mask is protecting you from?? People are ****ing idiots

According to the those who promote COVID-19 mask wearing, the mask is Not protecting you from others, it is protecting others from you, if you were to have COVID-19.
A mask cuts down on respiratory droplets or airborne particles expelled through breathing, coughing or sneezing. So in theory, masks should help slow the spread of COVID-19, or any other airborne diseases for that matter.

On a side note, anyone attend any Awesome Memorial weekend parties?
28829044-8357089-image-a-20_1590485070009.jpg

28828844-8357089-image-a-19_1590485061959.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
The bottom line is this..... you wear a mask for others. Not for you. Everyone else with masks are wearing for others too. It won’t keep you from getting it, but will keep you from spreading it. That is why there is such anger when someone doesn’t take it seriously and does not wear one. We all believe we aren’t sick... until we are. Wear a mask for others...
I agree this has all become over blown. But this is the hand we have been delt for the short term. If we all wear masks, we will stop the spread and move on from this.

FJohnny

Established Member
When they interviewed the store manager he said he wished they had put in the mask rule years ago. Profits were up 7%.

Did you see the size of those people? Many a donut and beef jerky hasn't survived the trip from the aisles to the checkout counter. They definitely weren't just popping a single strawberry.

'Wear a Mask' signs are a great marketing gimmick. It's a way to make 'We Don't Trust You' sound like 'We Really Care About You'.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Not to mention that a box of 50 masks that sold for $8 last year now sells for $50.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Masks only work if they are professionally sized and fit to your face. They must be worn uncomfortablely tight against clean shaven skin in order to filter the air coming and going.

Air also takes the path of least resistance, and will go around the edges of a poor fitting mask, rendering it's filtration and protection ineffective.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wankel1308

Established Member
Would you rather get farted on bare assed or through gym shorts? Leather pants are uncomfortable and restrict air flow but it's the only way to get safely farted on. Those gym shorts aren't going to stop the smell but they sure do stop the biggest fecal particles from landing in your mouth. Unless you go full respirator you aren't fully protected, but any mask definitely cuts down on the amount of shit billowing out of your face.

Show me on the doll where the mask hurt you...

Users who are viewing this thread