Angry Mob Attacks Women for not wearing a mask...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My in-laws have have not left their house for anything other than food. They are full blown buying this garbage. I would be embarrassed for them if it wasn't so sad. I haven't changed one thing about my routine. I 3d printed a mask, but to be honest, it was a waste of material. I have not adorned it yet. They are extremely depressed sounding, and scared to death. My father-in-law is healthy, and only 56 years old. But he has bought this whole thing lock stock and barrel.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Hot off the press on matter of businesses right to discriminate. Cliff note version "I do not like what you believe. Get the **** out of here."

"I would add that the D.C. ban on discrimination based on "political affiliation" in places of public accommodations is limited to discrimination based on "belonging to or endorsing any political party." Discrimination on mere ideological beliefs is not covered, as the D.C. Court of Appeals expressly held in Blodgett v. University Club (D.C. 2007)."

Freedom Watch and Laura Loomer Lose Lawsuit Against Social Media Platforms

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My in-laws have have not left their house for anything other than food. They are full blown buying this garbage. I would be embarrassed for them if it wasn't so sad. I haven't changed one thing about my routine. I 3d printed a mask, but to be honest, it was a waste of material. I have not adorned it yet. They are extremely depressed sounding, and scared to death. My father-in-law is healthy, and only 56 years old. But he has bought this whole thing lock stock and barrel.

The power of the mainstream media is not fully appreciated by the skeptics. This power they yield would be fine if they were even remotely objective.

When you are able to successfully and bitterly divide the country along party lines under the guise of "pandemic", you have masterfully succeeded (the democrat party).

We are in serious shit in this country and it is unfortunately not yet getting any better.

Wankel1308

Established Member
Re: Masks

I actually support the orders to wear these in public enclosed places.

Here me out on this:
We know that they do not do much to stop the virus. But they are probably better than nothing. Wearing them is a visible sign that you are willing to do what it takes to stop the virus. This means that you are willing to wash your hands and engage in social distancing. This may or may not be true but this is what you are signaling. So wearing a mask is as much for public mental health as it is for public physical health.

This is important at the moment since we know that most of society are straight pussy. But we need the pussies to come out from under their bed and participate in the economy. Businesses large and small rely on this. If there is any hope for returning to normality we need these pussies to spend money. Wearing a mask gives them the OK to do this.

Yes, anyone with an IQ of greater than 80 knows that masks are pointless. But sadly we have discovered that this is a minority of society. It is kind of like explaining to your dog that there is no reason to be afraid of fireworks. It does not work. Instead you say **** it and break out the thundershirt. Masks = thundershirt. If this is a temporary affair and is what is needed to get the economy on track then **** it, I am OK with it.

Bonus: facial recognition technology does not work if you are wearing a mask.

Thank you Klaus for summing up all I've been try to say.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Wearing does equally good as it does bad. It's not the virus that's making all of this worse, it's us. Social media is never going to back down on anything nor the politicians and the longer it goes on the more mainstream it becomes just instilling more fear even further into peoples minds to have even more erratic outbursts. It's kind of hard to fathom just how stupid some people are, I constantly see skanky hoes with kids (not wearing) but the parents are i mean ?!?!? o_O and I read on a poll somewhere a few weeks back about how often people use new masks or wash them and most agreed washing what ever they use once a week was ok, equally as disturbing. The concept only works right if it's used right and until someone does something about those privileged 80IQer's out there that out number the majority, this isn't going to go away or at least until a massive amount of time rolls by where it becomes less frequently talked about. This things literally just going to have to run its course, there is no real protection, just less likely odds. Constantly fighting about it while political threats going around in the media is really just going to make people defy even more. Welcome to the paradox circle of people who "give" a shit but no one really gives a shit ideology.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Masks are very handy if you are looting stores. Robbers have used them for centuries.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wankel1308

Established Member
Nice 19 posts since 2015 you come in to educate us on masks you must work for MSNBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I get my Fox press pass on my 20th? How many internet posts do I need to be qualified to work for Tucker Carlson? When I get 100 do I get a post in the Trump administration?

milas

Established Member
Saw a bunch of rioters with no PPE, and magically MSM has no issues with ignoring masks and social distancing.

Maybe they should start a fund for the brave "protesterz" risking their lives to congregate in large groups with no protection?

Amazing how the new manufactured crisis has gotten us back to "old normal" standards so quickly. Guess it's time for a full reopen since COVID was never really that much of a threat to healthy members of the population.

Unreal... 2020 sucks, looking forward to November so we can get back to real life.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I dont feel sorry for her. If the rules of the store say you have to wear a mask then do it or dont shop there. End of story.
So physically attack someone? Yikes. I'm so glad I dont live in a liberal blue retard state.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw a bunch of rioters with no PPE, and magically MSM has no issues with ignoring masks and social distancing.

Maybe they should start a fund for the brave "protesterz" risking their lives to congregate in large groups with no protection?

Amazing how the new manufactured crisis has gotten us back to "old normal" standards so quickly. Guess it's time for a full reopen since COVID was never really that much of a threat to healthy members of the population.

Unreal... 2020 sucks, looking forward to November so we can get back to real life.

Truth

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Do I get my Fox press pass on my 20th? How many internet posts do I need to be qualified to work for Tucker Carlson? When I get 100 do I get a post in the Trump administration?

Lol triggered much? It’s funny you come in here with hardy any posts since 2015? Then wanna spew and preach to people to wear masks. Thanks for your PSA Beijing Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread