And dealers wonder why?

Kapy

Established Member
unless there was a significant change done to the 14 over the 13 or that you were stepping up to a glass roof or convertible, I would wonder as a dealer why you would want to trade it in so soon :shrug: This would be something to think about considering that track pack is installed.

I don't mention this to start any issues, just to bring up another point to consider. I have only traded in a car once before and I actually got more than what I owed on it so I was okay with that. I only traded in so I can get in on a better financing incentive

As I previously mentioned, not serious about the trade up.

Kapy

Established Member
:lol: I bet I have a better idea of what a PhD is than you.

I don't care if you had it for a day. It's a USED car; ask anyone. What do you think a fair trade in value for your car would've been? $70,000?

Yeah, member of the lucky sperm club. Poppa has dealership pal.

Kapy

Established Member
13cobra, my guess is that he has never signed a pay check on the front.

Your right, it's dealer's like you that are getting upset about this post.

Not the buying public.

Hence the original reason for the post.

GFY!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Coming out of the horses mouth, you sure don't know what your (you're) talking about.

I know a great school in Michigan called Northwood University that you should probably consider going to.

The dealer I bought the car from is a SVT dealer btw.

I can't help but point out your mistakes.

By the way, the only Ford dealers that were allowed to have 2013/14 GT500's are paid the SVT fee of $2,000. There is no such thing as a SVT dealership anymore, you either paid the fee or you didn't. So, awesome, you're one of everyone else who bought their car from a dealership that paid the fee. :thumbsup:

Yeah, member of the lucky sperm club. Poppa has dealership pal.

Don't be jealous.

13cobra, my guess is that he has never signed a pay check on the front.

+1 :beer: My thoughts exactly.

Kapy

Established Member
I can't help but point out your mistakes.

By the way, the only Ford dealers that were allowed to have 2013/14 GT500's are paid the SVT fee of $2,000. There is no such thing as a SVT dealership anymore, you either paid the fee or you didn't. So, awesome, you're one of everyone else who bought their car from a dealership that paid the fee. :thumbsup:

Don't be jealous.

+1 :beer: My thoughts exactly.
Not jealous. Just pointing out the facts.

If you as a dealer paid more attention to YOUR CUSTOMER maybe you would be more successful.

1st lesson Junior! Obviously you haven't learned that yet!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your right, it's dealer's like you that are getting upset about this post.

Not the buying public.

Hence the original reason for the post.

GFY!

You would benefit greatly from reading this website. Here

Kapy

Established Member
You would benefit greatly from reading this website. Here

Don't need to read the website.

You would benefit greatly by waking up and realizing what client retention is about and not clubbing the baby seal over the head.

You have a lot to learn. But you don't care because you have never had to care. It has been given to you.

I bet you hold 100% market share at your dealership right?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not jealous. Just pointing out the facts.

If you as a dealer paid more attention to YOUR CUSTOMER maybe you would be more successful.

1st lesson Junior! Obviously you haven't learned that yet!

Facts? I'm still waiting for your breakdown of how they make $6,000 off your car, and how they would've made $25,000 if you would've traded for the 2014. Those would be facts.

Pay more attention to my customers? Talking to my customers is my favorite part of the business.

I can't tell you how many Christmas cards, birthday cards, random calls, emails, etc I get from past/previous customers. I don't think they would do that if they felt like I didn't think about them? :shrug:

Anyways, continue your rant about how unfair life is.

Kapy

Established Member
Facts? I'm still waiting for your breakdown of how they make $6,000 off your car, and how they would've made $25,000 if you would've traded for the 2014. Those would be facts.

Pay more attention to my customers? Talking to my customers is my favorite part of the business.

I can't tell you how many Christmas cards, birthday cards, random calls, emails, etc I get from past/previous customers. I don't think they would do that if they felt like I didn't think about them? :shrug:

Anyways, continue your rant about how unfair life is.
I don't care about Christmas cards, what's your sales effectiveness Mr. dealer? How much percentage of the market are you holding?

You don't know, because your gauging your client retention off of Christmas cards, go to school please.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Anyone who buys such a loaded up car should know they'll take a beating, coming back to the dealership and inquiring about a trade. Especially only after a few months of ownership. If the dealer doesn't budge, keep trying. If they're willing to earn your business and trust, they'll find common ground with you on numbers. :beer:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

jbs$

Established Member
Katy, question, do you, per chance work in a family owned business? You don't seem to have much experience in give and take conversation. Yet some one has given you enough money to buy a Shelby?

Kapy

Established Member
Anyone who buys such a loaded up car should know they'll take a beating, coming back to the dealership and inquiring about a trade. Especially only after a few months of ownership. If the dealer doesn't budge, keep trying. If they're willing to earn your business and trust, they'll find common ground with you on numbers. :beer:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Your right.

Kapy

Established Member
Katy, question, do you, per chance work in a family owned business? You don't seem to have much experience in give and take conversation. Yet some one has given you enough money to buy a Shelby?
JBS I am very comfortable and make a fine living because I have worked hard and understand many facets of this business my friend.

I have earned my dollars to buy the Shelby, have you?

As far as I am concerned your posts are about 3rd grade level, so I am going to assume you have had everything handed down to you.

Kapy

Established Member
First lesson is know who you are replying to.

I am Kapy, not Katy. You pay attention to detail don't you?

jbs$

Established Member
Some ones flunky, probably sell time share to old people or burial plots. Grand Mother left him some money.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
MSRP, tax title and registration. Ever had to pay that?

You can't expect the dealer to cover your tax, title and registration. Do you want them to cover you gas and insurance too? :D

You seem to be getting very upset that people here don't agree with you. What did you expect them to offer? 58K is more than I would have thought they would offer you.

Users who are viewing this thread