American Cops Killed More People in March than UK During Entire 20th Century

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Lets all move to the UK where our daughters can be raped by Muslims with impunity. :thumbsup:

U.M.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/ro...more-muslim-rape-gang-cases-discovered-in-uk/

That's pathetic and the type of bleeding heart, spineless, and meek mentality that is becoming more common here. All for fear of being racist, public executions would be a start for correcting this. We are going to be so far in the shit when people finally wake up that I don't know if we will be able to claw out.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
yeah, and whats your point? most probably deserved it. quit the cop bashing. its ****ing annoying as hell.

spoiler alert.... if you dont want to get shot, follow their instructions and dont do anything stupid. its worked great for me.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
SVTP is turning into CopBlock.org. Those idiots on FB and their homepage are essentially cop hating anarchists. Promoting violence against the police and their families.

It's sad to see some members can't see past their own hate/outrage towards law enforcement. For every bad deed involving the police, there's hundreds, if not thousands of good deeds that go unnoticed. Just another day "on the beat." It's a job. It has ups and downs. It's cool. It's your choice to be a complete moron and group the majority of them together.

In my 6 years of law enforcement so far, I've never shot, tased, pepper sprayed, or used my fists/baton or any personal weapons against a suspect. Not all of the people I arrested went along with the program but alas, it doesn't matter. This guy in SC makes me look bad. Darrin Wilson makes me look like a murderer. why? because that's what you perceive all of us to be. You think we hit the beat looking to shoot some poor innocent soul. That we're blood thirsty jack booted thugs looking for a fight.

Hey, I'm just looking to save some lives, slow people down, and give the people who need a time out, A TIME OUT.

It's been fun.

Blown 89

Established Member
SVTP is turning into CopBlock.org. Those idiots on FB and their homepage are essentially cop hating anarchists. Promoting violence against the police and their families.

It's sad to see some members can't see past their own hate/outrage towards law enforcement. For every bad deed involving the police, there's hundreds, if not thousands of good deeds that go unnoticed. Just another day "on the beat." It's a job. It has ups and downs. It's cool. It's your choice to be a complete moron and group the majority of them together.
This sums up my feelings about what's been going on here lately.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
yeah, and whats your point? most probably deserved it. quit the cop bashing. its ****ing annoying as hell.

spoiler alert.... if you dont want to get shot, follow their instructions and dont do anything stupid. its worked great for me.

So one person breaking the law is wrong but when the cops do it all is well?

People on here are promoting violence against police and their families? Would you point out specifics.

Not kissing the boots of the gestapo means one is an anarchist? Have you ever stopped to think why negative feelings towards law enforcement seems greater than ever?

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
So one person breaking the law is wrong but when the cops do it all is well?

People on here are promoting violence against police and their families? Would you point out specifics.

Not kissing the boots of the gestapo means one is an anarchist? Have you ever stopped to think why negative feelings towards law enforcement seems greater than ever?

where did i say that it was OK for them to break the law?

i said dont give them a reason to shoot you. cooperate, listen to what they say, and dont do anything stupid. if a cop tells you to get out of the car, get out of the car. dont run. dont reach around. dont make them think youre going to hurt them.

real simple ****ing concept. people are pissed at cops because they got moving violations or tickets for their cars in the past. accept responsibility and move **** on.

cops can shoot and kill people when justified. and many of these stories, the police officers didnt do anything wrong. at the end of the day, they didnt sign up to get killed at work and they want to go home to their families too and if you threaten their lives, im all for them taking your ass out.

DGladhill

Established Member
I really don't understand why all the people crying about officers don't just leave. If you've got a problem with them and think it'll be better elsewhere, please feel free to leave. And when you come crawling back because you can't handle it, we'll be here with open arms.

musclefan21

Established Member
People will stir shit, just to stir it.

Uk to us comparison? Really? Completely different life styles and mindsets.

Here is real U.S. Police brutality statistics to you. Let the numbers speak.

[youtube_browser]nRd5oucG114[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
where did i say that it was OK for them to break the law?

i said dont give them a reason to shoot you. cooperate, listen to what they say, and dont do anything stupid. if a cop tells you to get out of the car, get out of the car. dont run. dont reach around. dont make them think youre going to hurt them.

real simple ****ing concept. people are pissed at cops because they got moving violations or tickets for their cars in the past. accept responsibility and move **** on.

cops can shoot and kill people when justified. and many of these stories, the police officers didnt do anything wrong. at the end of the day, they didnt sign up to get killed at work and they want to go home to their families too and if you threaten their lives, im all for them taking your ass out.

Provided you are the author of post number 64 I think the absolution is quite obvious.

I really don't understand why all the people crying about officers don't just leave. If you've got a problem with them and think it'll be better elsewhere, please feel free to leave. And when you come crawling back because you can't handle it, we'll be here with open arms.

Sure. Leaving America is the logical proposition compared to police just following law and honoring rights, yes?
Failing to "comply" does not necessarily justify death.

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member
I think both sides here are pretty pathetic, too bad there are only a couple of us on the "common mutha****in sense" boat

Yes this thread is full of stupid and a bs comparison

Last edited:

DGladhill

Established Member
Provided you are the author of post number 64 I think the absolution is quite obvious.

Sure. Leaving America is the logical proposition compared to police just following law and honoring rights, yes?
Failing to "comply" does not necessarily justify death.

Yes, leave. Take your brethren with you. Just think, you can become the solution!

Sheeple-trusts-TV.png

Last edited:

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/04/11/thousands-dead-few-prosecuted/?hpid=z4

On that note, quite a few unarmed people have been shot by police since I moved here in 2006. This was the latest one by the Fairfax county police, one of three since I have been here:

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...t-by-fairfax-county-officer-with-hands-u.html

No Al Sharpton on this one though even though his hands were up.

According to the records, one officer was talking to Greer, trying to ease him through the standoff when Officer Adam Torres shot and killed Greer from 17 feet away. Torres told investigators he saw Greer move his hands to his waist and thought he might be reaching for a weapon.

Three other officers and a lieutenant contradicted that account. The other officers agreed Greer was unarmed, had his hands above his shoulders and did not move them to his waist.

"When the shot happened, his hands were up," Officer Rodney Barnes, who had been talking to Geer, told investigators. "I'm not here to throw (Torres) under the bus or anything like that, but I didn't see what he saw."

Torres did not issue a warning to Greer before he fired his weapon, according to the documents.

"He killed that guy and he didn't have to," Officer David Parker told investigators

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, leave. Take your brethren with you. Just think, you can become the solution!

View attachment 39521

You remind me of those individuals believing it makes sense and is achievable to move out of country if a particular person becomes president.

Did you actually give thought to your solution? It says a lot about a person when they wouldn't push for people in authority to act properly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread