Alternative to torco, try it you will like it.

BMR Tech

ACES IV Gasoline Formula Fuel Catalyst
Call the number and talk to Brian but I warn you expect a half hour conversation... He does have something for e85 too.

WOWZA!!!!!!

If this is true, that is amazing....

They are claiming 102 MON.....and 112 RON.

AKI / PON on that would be 107 Octane! (R+M)/2

Hmmmmm...... If this is accurate, no one should use anything else if this is cost effective, or if you don't have E85...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

mhyjek

Established Member
WOWZA!!!!!!

If this is true, that is amazing....

They are claiming 102 MON.....and 112 RON.

AKI / PON on that would be 107 Octane! (R+M)/2

Hmmmmm...... If this is accurate, no one should use anything else if this is cost effective, or if you don't have E85...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I have not yet had my fuel tested but going to find a place to get it done do you know of any? All my datalogs and my cousin who runs a cammed c6zo6 with 600 to the wheels has over 50 logs with increasing timing and milling his heads too support the octane boost. I know that it is anecdotal evidence but both engines are run hard both stock bottom ends and running close to max and running pump with acesiv only...

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I've been using Lucas for a long time. I have made many posts on here about it. It works.

Yeah, I remember reading an independent test a while back and Lucas was one of the only ones that actually worked from the test they did.....Torco was not in the test....I think it was like Lucas, 104+ and a couple others.....Lucas performed as advertised...

grnenvy

Established Member
Kelly I also talked to Lucas tech line along time ago and they told me the same thing and yes all additives have diminishing returns that's common sense. I still fell better running more then less I don't care what it costs. I like not fixing things but I do like making them faster. ;-)

PhillyLS1

Established Member
I put this in my tank mixing it in the half way point on a fill up. took a spin and wow what a difference. Your ecu automatically adjust your timing for the extra octane. 1 bottle treats 25 gallons, its a 15 oz bottle so our tanks will take 10 oz's. It costs $10 a bottle off the shelf, but if you buy a 12 pack from amazon its only $6 a bottle. This stuff is cheaper then torco and will help prevent problems associated with getting a bad load of gas. Its a no brainer to me! Now go get some!

image_zpsecfcb4f0.jpg

I can back this claim. I've seen the same results.

Users who are viewing this thread