Almost ready, hellion twin turbo

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Ill figure it out I'm using tapa talk on my cell I see it but I can't see it in the pc ill have it up here soon sorry guys

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
nuze3ahy.jpg

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Awesome man. I'm sure you will love how it pulls. Get some tires though. My car is stupid on the stock tires. Even on my 7.4 psi on drag radials I leave some tread from spinning.

13DIB5.0

Established Member
im real curious with how these manual tt cars will do at the strip, im worried about boost loss in between gears when shifting and how the pull is compared to a PD or centri blower

oneslo5.0

Established Member
im real curious with how these manual tt cars will do at the strip, im worried about boost loss in between gears when shifting and how the pull is compared to a PD or centri blower

They arent HUGE turbos, they should come online fast. Get a WOT box and your problems are solved with no lift shifts....

5.0_

Established Member
im actually looking at maybe getting a dyno tune from injected and getting my tt setup from them down the line. awesome power.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

Looks good

With twin 62s, your going to spool over 2500rpms. But just like blowers, you loose boost while shifting. in fact, its a lot easier with the turbo's than the blower. Remember..... your not building boost throughout rpm, your at full boost.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Is there a better tire I could run on these stock brembo wheels. If so what size and brand. Thanks

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
check out bridgestone potenza re-11...not drag radials but they look like they might work better then the stock tire...they also offer 285-35-19 in that tire...just an option..awsome car though!!!

13DIB5.0

Established Member
I have re11s on my car. I got them for free since I was an employee there. They get sticky, pretty much dead hooks for me. I have 275/40r18s on the rear and I no they had more wider options in 19s.

Users who are viewing this thread