Allow myself to introduce.. myself

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
Hello everyone. My name is Scott. I have been a lurking around on this forum for a little while and decided to make an introductory thread once I picked up a mustang for myself. A little preview of myself. I'm 24 years old now and back in high school my first car was a 95 mustang gt. After having that for a while I soon found myself drooling over a terminator, like really bad lol. I had the gt for about 4 years and drove it for about 2 of those. It wasn't exactly in the best shape. A little after high school I started working a better job (where I currently still am) and had played with a couple other cars since. Currently I have a 2014 Mitsubishi Evo and last week I picked up an 04 cobra. I'm hoping to learn much from the forum and looking foward to having fun with the cobra.
20160813_195508_zpsr3g5tupt.jpg.html

20160813_195522_zpschuocwbo.jpg.html

20160813_195534_zpspew1ojre.jpg.html

20160813_195550_zpsaufsiahq.jpg.html

Last edited:

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
Also I'm trying to add pictures, but am using my phone and can't figure it out. (Technological idiot over here). If anyone could explain to me how to do so I'd be glad to update the OP with pics.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome and congrats! Best way to upload pictures is getting a photobucket account and then copy and paste the "IMG" link of each picture.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Congrats...honestly it depends on your phone. iPhones like I have you have to compress the pictures or crop them smaller till they work. Most use hosting sites but once you figure out how to put pictures it's a breeze

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance and congratulations on buying your '03 Cobra. I recommend that you read through my Terminator FAQs when you get a chance. You'll find a lot of good, basic Terminator related material there. Enjoy the site! :)

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Right now I'm at work and don't get many breaks for phone time. Tomorrow I will do my best to set up a photo bucket and get some pics uploaded. Some details on the cobra are it is a black 04, has 28k miles on it. It's on some varrestoan ccw knock offs. Has a BBK intake, ceramic long tubes, catted x-pipe and some type of ford racing catback with another x-pipe. It has a pulley on it too, but I'm not sure about the size. I think it's a 2.76 inch and its tuned. Made about 470 whp and 500 wtq. The car is also dropped on h&r sports but has no iso's in the front and keeps bottoming out on the front bumper so I ordered h&r race springs and poly iso's.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are some nice base mods. If you're making around 470rwhp then you probably have a 2.76 upper. I would recommend that you check the tune for safety sake. At least hook up a wide-band and check your A/F. You're probably not running lean, but you want peace of mind.

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
Welcome, always happy to see new owners using the forum. Congrats on the car. I recently purchased my first Cobra as well :beer:

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
Those are some nice base mods. If you're making around 470rwhp then you probably have a 2.76 upper. I would recommend that you check the tune for safety sake. At least hook up a wide-band and check your A/F. You're probably not running lean, but you want peace of mind.

Thanks for the suggestions. The car has A/F and boost gauges. I was actually at the shop when the car got tuned with the previous owner. They had also claimed that the belt was slipping a little up top so I'd like to address that. I've also heard not so great things about this tuner so I'll be looking into finding a new one. I'm in colorado so if any locals have suggestions I'm open to here them. Sorry guys I'm working on getting pics up now so bear with me

Users who are viewing this thread