Alignment shop southern NH or North Shore Boston

1999marg

Established Member
I recently replaced all of my IRS suspension bushings and am in need of a solid 4 wheel alignment. Car has Steeda springs Bilstien shocks and MM CC plates. I usually go to Townfair Tire in Plaistowe NH. They do a good job on all my cars, I was just thinking of trying a shop that would take the time to hit the targets as close as they can.

All the best

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
i just recently went to fast track in peabody...GREAT GUYS!!!! awesome customer service and after the work was done the mechanic talked in length about my car and goals. cant say enough about those guys!! was about $85 and 90 min or so....hope this helps :beer:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Fast track I hear is good. I would hit up Holmes Performance in Pepperell. Nick is on here as well, good people, should be able to get you on track.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I go to Fastrack in Peabody for all three of my vehicles.
They do great work at good prices.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I am having the IRS full tilt kit done to my car as well

I am bringing it to Holmes performance to have the alignment done this week hopefully.

MTBSully

Established Member
Bump. Need to get my car aligned. I have fully adjustable coilovers. If i align the car this fall, and then lower the car more this winter, do I need to realign the car anytime I make adjustments to the coilovers?

Users who are viewing this thread