Alignment numbers?

NHNotch

Negative Ghost Rider
Established Member
I'm having a hard time aligning my 03. Rear wheels are balding on the inside. Wondering if anyone has some base numbers I can start with? I'm running 315 tires, 3/8 spacers, h&r race Springs with top iso removed from each corner. Thanks for the help. I would even like some base numbers for the front. I'm running 275 up there. Thx Gregg

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
For the front I like -1 degree of camber and 4.5 degrees + caster with factory toe. with isos removed and a 315 you might need a bumpsteer kit.

NHNotch

Negative Ghost Rider
Established Member
Ok thanks do you have any rear numbers I could go off of? Thanks Gregg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I used these, courtesy of MM when I did my CC plates. Just noticed, no rear info there.
alignment.jpg

NHNotch

Negative Ghost Rider
Established Member
Are these rear numbers from ford or your specific rear numbers do to mods?

b_dike

Established Member
Are these rear numbers from ford or your specific rear numbers do to mods?

No they're Ford's spec, but without consideration for lowering springs. I don't know if there are specified #'s for cars that are lowered. I used the specs supplied by mm shown above for the front, but went off of Ford's for the rear... iirc

03' White Snake

Established Member
Bring it to Fast Track in Peabody Ma, they will align it perfect for you.

On a side note, I have mine set for the front at .5 to 1 deg negative camber, Max out the positive caster and zero toe. Rear is No more than .5 negative camber, A tiny bit like 1/32 but less than 1/16 toe in. That will give you good tire wear and great handling for the street.

P.S.... I have H&R race springs with no iso's at all., no rear bump steer needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread