Aggressive Honda Accord loses in the end.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
While the Honda driver was acting like a douche-nozzle the white Ford pickup was not helping the situation. I'm going to admit I'm guilty of doing shit similar to this myself. I've seen cars coming up from behind at high rates of speed weaving in and out of all the lanes and I may have accelerated just a little to close that hole the speeder was trying to thread their car through.

Accord driver should have opted for the V6. :cool:

The Asian commentary on the video is the icing on the cake! :ROFLMAO:

U.M.

utlong31

Established Member
Yep I’m pretty guilty of this myself and if you tailgate me then you may never get around.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
There are always 2 ways to look at things.

Dude was probably trying to get his wife to the hospital or something, who knows. Maybe, maybe not. Just get the **** out of the way and move on.

Never understood average citizens thinking they are the "Enforcers". Talk about entitlement.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
There are always 2 ways to look at things.

Dude was probably trying to get his wife to the hospital or something, who knows. Maybe, maybe not. Just get the **** out of the way and move on.

Never understood average citizens thinking they are the "Enforcers". Talk about entitlement.
This x2.
If you’re in the fast lane and have an opportunity to get to the right while faster traffic is behind you, if you don’t then you’re the problem.
I’m definitely a speeder but I only intentionally push someone when they have the opportunity to get over and don’t.
I love getting to the right and letting faster guys pass, because I just then get behind and follow at a comfortable distance and let them get popped.
I’ve driven with guys/friends who try to be the white truck, but you’re not teaching that guy anything, just being as big a douche.
Great karma to the Honda driver there tho, definitely only try that if your car is actually fast.
-J

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah that Raptor driver can die in a fire and people that do that shit can hop on in the fire with him.

Dumb **** Raptor was speed matching/brake checking before the Honda decided to go full retard, so I understand the urge to go full retard.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I can’t stand it when people do that shit in the fast lane. The Raptor was trying to police the damn road, all he had to do was move over. People do that quite a bit around here and it drives me nuts. Don’t squat in the fast lane! Hope the people in the Honda made it out ok.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Probably a lot of us have been the truck driver.... Was there contact? Hard to tell.
Yep! My wife HATES when I react to an aggressive driver. But I do know when to back off. Sometimes she'll write down the plate number and I'll phone in a complaint to the police, when a driver is driving so aggressively that it's only a matter of time before they cause an accident. As happened in this video. The Honda driver likely made many earlier dangerous moves like the one that put him into a rollover. It finally then caught up to him. But it's not worth responding like the truck driver did to the point of an accident. IF the driver of that truck was identified and that footage made available to the cops, pretty much guaranteed he was charged with reckless driving, or worse. Along with the Honda driver, of course. It just isn't worth it, guys. Too many "what ifs" to consider.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Not worth the side swipe if I’m the Raptor guy. It looked like contact and I hope there was so he might learn something from it.
-J
Highly doubtful. Hate to say it, most Raptor owners are douche bags. Getting side swiped will only reinforce his self righteous attitude.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
So, I get that the car was being ridiculous but at the same time, the left lane isn't there for you to sit in nor is it there for you to be some sort of vigilante asshole. At that point, you're no better than they are and just as dangerous.

I guess I'm saying is that what I see is two assholes, being assholes to each other and creating problems for everyone around them. You're not the better person because you're a dickhead to someone else who is also a dickhead.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So, I get that the car was being ridiculous but at the same time, the left lane isn't there for you to sit in nor is it there for you to be some sort of vigilante asshole. At that point, you're no better than they are and just as dangerous.

I guess I'm saying is that what I see is two assholes, being assholes to each other and creating problems for everyone around them. You're not the better person because you're a dickhead to someone else who is also a dickhead.
I love hearing them justify their dangerous actions “I’m already going 5mph over the limit THAT is fast enough!”.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Considering I carry all the time, and I know many here do as well, it is always best to avoid creating potential conflicts like this. What if you have to stop for traffic and the person gets out to confront you? Sure you have a gun but you don't know if the other person does or not and if they want to settle with fists the last thing you want to do is get in a fight while having a gun on your person, just too many variables to go wrong.

I consider myself to be very observant when it comes to the left lane. I try not to cruise in it and if I am and someone quickly gets up behind me I will get over as soon as I can to let them by and I expect the same if I'm behind someone else. If they are hogging the left lane while ignoring me I will follow a little closer, maybe move over a little so my lights hit their mirror, and in ridiculous cases flash my lights a couple times to let them know they need to move over. It's being aggressive without putting anyone's life in danger with an accident I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread