• 40-50

Votes: 57 25.9%
  • 50+

Votes: 42 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterpost

Established Member
I'm 55 might be 56 when she gets here. Some may think I'm going through my mid life crisis but anyone who knows me I have that need for speed my whole life. I will admit as the years go by the speed thing has regressed but its still there. Oh yea, I'm a lowly truck driver, always on the look out for guys like Devious Stang:poke:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I'm 55 might be 56 when she gets here. Some may think I'm going through my mid life crisis but anyone who knows me I have that need for speed my whole life. I will admit as the years go by the speed thing has regressed but its still there. Oh yea, I'm a lowly truck driver, always on the look out for guys like Devious Stang:poke:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

as far as im concerned we are mustang enthusiasts! plus im always very wary of truck drivers, stupid retread tires and trailers that drift over the lane dividers....:poke:

M3AN COYOT3

Established Member
29.....im the fuzz :shrug:

I like your work vehicle, only been in the back of thos but maybe one day Ill ride shotgun... Im kidding :beer:

Im 27, just sold my last project, and lost 40k in two yars :bash:
The Evo was fun as hell on the track but my mistake to listen to others and used a member on a forum to tune my fully built car... long story short she blew up @ the track after 5 laps, put it back to stock and FS

Im saving for a new home @ the moment and getting married in Aug or right now I would be riding in a 2013 gotta have it green GT :rockon: Already have my parts list LOL

Work construction for a school board

Last edited:

mhh371

Established Member
Age and Occupation

Ordered on 3/27...the day I turned 41.

I work in Oil and Gas, drill baby drill....

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I like your work vehicle, only been in the back of thos but maybe one day Ill ride shotgun... Im kidding :beer:

Im 27, just sold my last project, and lost 40k in two yars :bash:
The Evo was fun as hell on the track but my mistake to listen to others and used a member on a forum to tune my fully built car... long story short she blew up @ the track after 5 laps, put it back to stock and FS

Im saving for a new home @ the moment and getting married in Aug or right now I would be riding in a 2013 gotta have it green GT :rockon: Already have my parts list LOL

Work construction for a school board

yea its a good work vehicle, would never own one privately, too heavy for my taste!

thats a shame, but lesson learned with the Evo! but dont feel bad, you are doing the correct thing in getting your priorities straight before you get a new toy...:beer:

of note, if this poll is accurate we have over 100 people on this forum getting 2013 shelby's...:shrug:

Last edited:

5.0 guy

Established Member
40 hear and self employed in the hotel/motel industry. I have a blk vert w blk stripes on order with a build date of 6/25. I'm the only one getting one here at my local dealer, all my cars are blk convertibles so haif the locals can't tell the difference of what car I'm driving as it is truck country.

Jai302

Established Member
19, college student, will be getting my GT500 before my 20th birthday as promised by mom. Probably by late this year, when they're sold here in Dubai. :burnout: I love Mustangs! :banana:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
19, college student, will be getting my GT500 before my 20th birthday as promised by mom. Probably by late this year, when they're sold here in Dubai. :burnout: I love Mustangs! :banana:

**** YOU!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

NewYorkJon34

Established Member
24 myself, currently drive a 2009 370Z & work as a professional Chef. While the Z has been a great car & handles well, after fully modding it I'm still left wanting more. I'll be trading it in as part of the deal and while I'll miss it, finally have torque & driving an iconic American car will be worth it.

Plus I've always wanted a Gt500 & respect Carroll Shelby as one of my idols.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Haven't decided if I'll be getting a 13 or not as I just bought a truck and have a few other things on my radar. But I'll be 26 in a few weeks. I'm in medical sales and also run some fireworks stands on the side!

1crazymach

Established Member
im 27.

I am a general/regional manager for Verizon Wireless / Cellular Sales

Damn Verizon must pay you very well. lol I own a Verizon Wireless Service Provider Store and I cant afford this car. Wifes car payment $460 my truck payment $400 Mortage payment $1350 plus bills and kids

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Damn Verizon must pay you very well. lol I own a Verizon Wireless Service Provider Store and I cant afford this car. Wifes car payment $460 my truck payment $400 Mortage payment $1350 plus bills and kids

I'm sure most of the people in this thread will land themselves with a $700+ car payment, so they probably really can't afford it either. Smart choice by holding off on another payment.

Users who are viewing this thread