• 40-50

Votes: 57 25.9%
  • 50+

Votes: 42 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent504

Established Member
I am 36 and a federal agent and full time family man, wife is a director of nursing. Actually getting a shelby so that my 15 year old son and i can embark on a new project.

reason4treason

Established Member
Cripes, so many twenty-somethings. I'm expecting the accusations of 'mid-life crisis' to start flying before too many more posts. When I was that age, I spent big money for something that was seriously smokin' too, but it had nothing to do with radials. Maybe my generation's 'research' had some peripheral benefit after all. Props to you guys who have your shit together so early in life. All joking aside, that's a great thing.

I too am an agent, but on an intermittent and specific territorial basis. I'm with the Federal Bureau of Get the F*** Out of My Way and have jurisdiction solely on asphalt.

I'd rather not post info this personal (age and profession) on this publicly accessible forum because I haven't been here long enough to get a comfortable sense of how much disclosure won't come back one day to bite me in the ass, and because in my profession I need to keep a clean community profile. When I get my credentials renewed periodically, I still have to account for stuff done before most of you were born. But I will say this: when I get pulled over for excessive speed, and the LEO loudly hits me with the usual "WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A DRINK?", it is a serious hoot to see him/her off-balance and silent for that oh-so-long 3 seconds after I reply, "1986."

Last edited:

Slowponycar

Established Member
I'm 33 probably turn 35 before I even get my vin and build date. Ordered mine back in march and still no word on mine. That's what I get for using a small dealership here in KY... BOOOO!!!!! I work in auto collision in Louisville.

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
50 something. Currently I own a small business specializing in network security. I am also retired military (Army).

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I'm 27 - Owner of a computer services & networking company, and also Integrations Mangers for a software company.

Wife is an RN, BSN working as a Director of Nursing at a small surgical center.

TeaJay

Established Member
54 Electrical Engineer - Order was supposed to be pulled on 5/17, waiting for my dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread