• 40-50

Votes: 57 25.9%
  • 50+

Votes: 42 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I am just curious what the dominate age group is that are buying the 13' Shelbys.

SDHUSL

Established Member
Turned 30 in feb. Happy birthday to me! Self employed in automotive mfg. Also have a sideline business that cashflows my toys...... Plane is used for customer calls and the car is for "mandatory offside meetings" every Wednesday at the golf course......hence the screen name side hustle....

Last edited:

KsE

Established Member
26! Conductor for Norfolk southern railroad. Hired out when I was 19.

Last edited:

Donnie-RN

Established Member
I think it would be more pertinent to know what kind of work you do to be able to afford one. I'm not prying, lol, just curious since this is a very expensive car. I am in the market for one this year, I'm a RN :)

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I work for the railroad in the signal department, my wife is a registered nurse with two semesters left to finish her masters, then she'll be a NP.

Also, my house payment is 360 a month, that's why I can afford this car lol

Oh yea, 27 and a few months, wife is almost 27.

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
I'll be 30 by the time mine shows up. I'm (medically) retired military and currently work in county government.

SDHUSL

Established Member
I am an airline pilot, so this is a slow mover for me....

What kind of school bus do you fly? Was doing 200 it's today turning final @ ktvc and was told to keep my speed up!

Edit. Md80s 88s and 717s? Screen name is a hint......

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I work for the railroad in the signal department, my wife is a registered nurse with two semesters left to finish her masters, then she'll be a NP.

Wow 360 for house payment! I'm jealous.

Donnie-RN

Established Member

I'm in the same position regarding house payment; it's low and almost paid for. Congrats to your wife working on her Masters. I have thought about getting my MSN but I'm 41 and don't know if I want to put myself through that, lol!

farmboy90

Established Member
I'm 37. Hopefully my car will come before I turn 38 in August.

I work in software development. Just sold my 2012 Boss. I was big into road racing in my younger days. :) Raced Thunderhill, Laguna Seca, Sears Point, etc. Had some pretty bad ass mustangs. This cobra will be my 7th or so Mustang.

I had to give up that hobby when we had kids. But now they are 6 and 8 years old, so I think I can get back into mustangs again. :banana: I left off with one of the baddest cars around (full griggs suspension, vortech, etc). So I want to pick up where I left off--at least in terms of having a bad ass mustang. It won't handle like my previous mustangs, but the power will be there. :pepper:

Sparko

Established Member
lol...you are all kids...I'm 60 and have a tremendous need for speed...the 2013 Shelby will be my second speed toy ( still have Porsche Twin Turbo in garage! )....and yes I'm an ex-racer and can still drive ! I own a few packaging factories in my spare time !

Users who are viewing this thread