• 40-50

Votes: 57 25.9%
  • 50+

Votes: 42 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I know what to do with my money. And rewarding myself with a toy- that I enjoy whether it's depreciating or not, is what I choose to do with it.

Not sure what you are insinuating here.

I didn't mean the comment towards you it was more towards the guys that say if you can't pay cash for the car then don't buy it.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I didn't mean the comment towards you it was more towards the guys that say if you can't pay cash for the car then don't buy it.

Oh. Ok- if the money is cheap- paying cash is silly. Unless of course you have lots of money!

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Oh. Ok- if the money is cheap- paying cash is silly. Unless of course you have lots of money!

People can do whatever they want. It's your money. For me it's just a piece of mind thing paying cash. "The borrower is always slave to the lender."

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
People can do whatever they want. It's your money. For me it's just a piece of mind thing paying cash. "The borrower is always slave to the lender."

I wish I had alot of money. No negativity intended.

I also wish I had your Atom :)

BlackOutUT

Established Member
I agree with Chris on the 2% rule. I got 1.9 on my truck so I decided to hold on to a majority of the cash I had for the down payment. That money can be used elsewhere at that rate. And as said before, you can always pay it off early.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I'm pleasantly surprised to see the average in the 30's.:beer:

I was expecting the poll to lean towards the 50+ croud, BUT I do suppose that that age group is much less inclined to sign up on online forums than the younger croud, so I'm sure that skews the results quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread