AED's dyno tuned BOSS IM Results/Review

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Then why not correct it to SAE and post those numbers originally :shrug:

If the dyno isn't generous and you factor in the typical 15% Drivetrain loss for a manual and a 20% loss for an auto. Fifty's car would make 531 HP and WBT's car would make 497 at the crank yet they run almost the same time and wbt runs 3MPH faster then Fifty's. To me just simply saying it is an auto so it faster is understandable in the MPH considering wbt doesn't loose momentum when the car shifts gears but then they shouldn't run the same time unless wbt has the lighter car. Can someone educate me to this then?

one thing is you math is off. its closer to about 18% for an auto with stock Drive shaft and about 17% with a 1pc aluminum. your right about the manual thoe.

FIFTY

Established Member

Bmr4life

Established Member
NIce gains. I was able to make basically same power but with 93 octane and LT headers with no cats on my old manual. I might have got a little more but I had 4.10 gears and 295/50/15 DR's. Dynocom dyno as well.

BradCareyDyno.jpg

Are those numbers common with 93 and LT's? What else was on the car at this time? I'm at 393rwhp right now and would love to see 450+ NA. I am an Auto so my numbers would be a little lower.

Last edited:

Chrisc35

Established Member
Wow what set up are you running???

Nvm saw the sig great numbers by the way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread