aed tune

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
Wow a lot of responses to this, I actually emailed him earlier with the email address provided and he got in touch with me. Now I just have to get my few parts installed and sip the AED koolaid. :beer:

momogt

Established Member
No offense, but you seem like the type of customer that would piss Shaun off.

that's your opinion bud. but it seems like shaun has great customer service and great response time he wouldn't have a issue out of me its not like every week I need a tune revision. I have only ask mike for 3 tune revision in 2 years the tune was sent quick the 2nd took forever now I have been waiting on my 3rd tune for a month

burke985

Established Member
Shaun as usual was great today. We got the part throttle part of my TVS tune just about ironed out today with 4 revisions by him and I'm now ready for WOT pulls on the dyno tomorrow. Can't wait to get the results in and final tune on tomorrow

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I will say AED tunes are top notch. Shauns customer serivce is top notch too. He works with you to make the tune perfect.

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Pleased with my AED tune N/A and Nitrous tune...Haven't seen may cars run the numbers my car has with bolt ons.....Still on stock headers 10.15@134 1.36 60ft pictures 562.JPG

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Need more info on your setup please!

It's a full BMR suspension car, Strange single adjustable front struts, Viking double adjustable rears.....Has a ARB as well.....3.31 Rear gears...Circle D 4 C Converter...Shaftmaster aluminum Driveshaft Lethal ORX pipe, Boss IM, C&L CAI...Stock headers and OAP......Nitrous Outlet hardline plate kit spraying 150 shot.....Car is full weight at 3723#'s with driver10532554_929224983761990_6574311685889150590_n.jpg

burke985

Established Member
It's a full BMR suspension car, Strange single adjustable front struts, Viking double adjustable rears.....Has a ARB as well.....3.31 Rear gears...Circle D 4 C Converter...Shaftmaster aluminum Driveshaft Lethal ORX pipe, Boss IM, C&L CAI...Stock headers and OAP......Nitrous Outlet hardline plate kit spraying 150 shot.....Car is full weight at 3723#'s with driverView attachment 34992

Dat 60' though....fuk ,pretty impressive right there and the stock headers on these cars flow pretty good. I found the limit of the 47 lb injectors yesterday . Shaun had to send me a Rev limited tune to 6650 rpm and car still made 612whp SAE and 548 tq

Last edited:

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
It's a full BMR suspension car, Strange single adjustable front struts, Viking double adjustable rears.....Has a ARB as well.....3.31 Rear gears...Circle D 4 C Converter...Shaftmaster aluminum Driveshaft Lethal ORX pipe, Boss IM, C&L CAI...Stock headers and OAP......Nitrous Outlet hardline plate kit spraying 150 shot.....Car is full weight at 3723#'s with driverView attachment 34992

Are you from around the New Orleans area?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
X3. I'm considering a 4L80e swap. This m82 is such a restriction to this car

Badass trans but why?

The factory ford auto in these cars is a much easier swap and it holds STUPID power levels stock... far more than the 4l80e in stock form.

Users who are viewing this thread