aed tune

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
I'm interested in getting a new tune for my car and I'm not able to get back to the dyno so I'm going to go with AED. My question is, what does he charge for a tune n/a and nitrous power adder? I know a guy that has a Mike Rousch tune and its pretty good. I've heard AED is just as good or maybe a little better so hopefully we can do some business.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
send him an email at [email protected]. I'm running one of his n/a tunes and couldn't be happier, drivability is rock solid, and she makes great power. Shaun will require you to send him a few datalogs to get the tune dialed in, so you will need to be familiar with SCT Livewire, nothing to be skeered of. Good luck!

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
Thanks for the email address. I'm already familiar with LiveLink, I've done a bunch of datalogs. I wish I could get back to the dyno but work just doesn't allow it.

burke985

Established Member
Hes actually doing a remote tune for me tomorrow on my roush setup . His tunes NA were the best i had you cannot go wrong.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I have 93 octane and E85 tunes from Shaun@AED. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. The tunes are great, and the update response time is extremely quick.

rotarymagic

Established Member
Mike Rousch has the drivability on an A6 dialed in IMO, but Shaun's tunes are badass!

daustin

Established Member
I have AED as well and couldn't be happier. This is my second 5.0 and I had a couple of different tunes on my old one and none compare to Shaun's in drivability, power, throttle response and even low speed parking lot driving. Some of the other tunes on my '12 were a pain to drive through parking lots due to bucking and touchy throttle. Not at all with AED. I also have zero KR at WOT with my tune and I can't say the same for the other tunes I had.

I also agree with the great response time. I always had a revision within an hour or so of submitting initial datalogs or adding CAI.

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I have AED as well and couldn't be happier. This is my second 5.0 and I had a couple of different tunes on my old one and none compare to Shaun's in drivability, power, throttle response and even low speed parking lot driving. Some of the other tunes on my '12 were a pain to drive through parking lots due to bucking and touchy throttle. Not at all with AED. I also have zero KR at WOT with my tune and I can't say the same for the other tunes I had.

I also agree with the great response time. I always had a revision within an hour or so of submitting initial datalogs or adding CAI.
Having zero knock at wot has alot of other variables besides the tune.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Having zero knock at wot has alot of other variables besides the tune.

It does indeed, and Shaun also makes sure to tell you that the fuel that you're using is good or bad. He will tell you to try different stations in your area to help you find the highest quality fuel available to you. With E85, he will tell you the percentage of ethanol that he's seeing in the logs, but that's not as big of a deal when related to knock.

50blackout

Established Member
Sean helped me find good gas too. Costco ended up being the best (go figure; its the cheapest too) Chevron and Shell would always have 1 or 2 degrees being pulled. Stations like Arco would have 4 degrees being pulled!! I don't know how you would call that "premium." 76 was good until winter blend began being used.

Users who are viewing this thread