aed tune

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Badass trans but why?

The factory ford auto in these cars is a much easier swap and it holds STUPID power levels stock... far more than the 4l80e in stock form.

Bingo an has 6 gears with a great 1st gear. Theres a reason these A6 cars are fast with even the stock 3.15 gears

Riptide

Established Member
Car drives like a dream around town, shifts fine, idles fine, etc.. Zero complaints perfect drivability with mine. Trap speeds were a little disappointing but beyond that perfect in every other regard.

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Dat 60' though....fuk ,pretty impressive right there and the stock headers on these cars flow pretty good. I found the limit of the 47 lb injectors yesterday . Shaun had to send me a Rev limited tune to 6650 rpm and car still made 612whp SAE and 548 tq

The stock headers do flow pretty good....if I would have put some Kooks on it and OAP I probably could have gotten 20 more RWHP and maybe in the 9's

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
A friend that works at a big name trans. and converter company said these a6 trans. were very strong stock and in u turn up the line pressure a little it would last forever in a street/strip car.

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
Yes I'm from New Orleans, We used to grudge race the car so we didn't post times, but I sold it yesterday so it's no secret anymore...it's been a best of 1.36 60ft.

Yeah I thought that was the same car. I stay in MS but a guy named Mike from around our way came down and raced KL with the break. That was a bad 5.0 you had!!!!

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Yeah I thought that was the same car. I stay in MS but a guy named Mike from around our way came down and raced KL with the break. That was a bad 5.0 you had!!!!

Yeah I remember that race....I've been talking to Mike on FB about a couple of things......That car was fast considering what it had done to it

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
Yeah I remember that race....I've been talking to Mike on FB about a couple of things......That car was fast considering what it had done to it

Mike is a pretty cool guy. He's down right now but I'm sure he'll be back going soon. I was originally tuned by Stanghi in Baton Rouge and I was happy with it but he doesn't do mail order changes and it's a long way to Baton Rouge when you want a tune revision

Users who are viewing this thread