Added a Mystichrome to the Stable!

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
I saw this for sale on FB, yes it was priced for a relative quick sell. That ad had me thinking of buying and then selling my Lightning and 93 Coupe... You can never get tired of looking at that paint

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Congrats, MC looks awesome! The worst part about having two cobras is choosing which one gets the mod money each week haha.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man both two awesome colors love SB and Mystichrome. Very nice pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats, car looks great, but am I the only one that's nervous looking at the second shelf above the passenger side of the MC? Looks like she's ready to give and drop that stuff on that beautiful paint!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Congrats, car looks great, but am I the only one that's nervous looking at the second shelf above the passenger side of the MC? Looks like she's ready to give and drop that stuff on that beautiful paint!

Haha, yea i was nervous aswell. Those shelves were here when we moved in. I put another brace in the middle for the time being but I plan on taking those down and trying to find a better storage solution for the garage.

Mbiro594

Established Member
Nate very happy for you man! Was too late on that Facebook post, I even tried to offer more money than what he asked but he wouldn't budge lol.. Hate you for taking it but I know you are probably thrilled and going to take care of it! What's the specs on the SB, when would you sell it?

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Nate very happy for you man! Was too late on that Facebook post, I even tried to offer more money than what he asked but he wouldn't budge lol.. Hate you for taking it but I know you are probably thrilled and going to take care of it! What's the specs on the SB, when would you sell it?

Thanks man! I know people were fighting over this car, I'm really thankful for that the seller kept his promise to sell it to me! I was so afraid that someone was going to buy it from under me.

The SB car isn't for sale ATM. I've talked to a few people that have interest in it but nothing serious. But the original owner reached out to me to buy it back. So, if I do let it go it'll probably be to him. I'm a sucker for reunions! haha

SlowSVT

Established Member
20160724_132348_zpsnzzavntj.jpg

When someone's garage is stocked like this you know the owner has obsession issues

A concerned family member should be dialing Terminator Owners Anatomists before he gets another one it will be parked in the living room :nonono:

Mustang289

Established Member
My favorite color was SB before I saw MC - now MC is my favorite.

QUOTE=cj428mach;15374968]Congrats, I wish I had room for another one.

Just to set the record straight
SB>MC[/QUOTE]

Gary101386

Established Member
QUOTE=cj428mach;15374968]SB>MC[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The right light MC looks very blue. Haha

Last edited:

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member

The right light MC looks very blue. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This is true, when I picked up and tried to get pictures of it for my wife in the dark under the gas station lights, it looked exactly like my sonic blue..

She though it bought the same exact car lol

1469325499547_zpsj9ojgeao.jpg

Last edited:

Gary101386

Established Member
I have to say I'm pretty jealous of the 99-01 ambers on your MC...

You should trade me since your SB has a set also. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread