Added a Mystichrome to the Stable!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
This is the cobra that made me want a cobra when they first came out! Finally found one that was reasonably priced with lower miles. Had to drive 8 hours to pick her up and trailer her home (longest 24 hours of my life) but in the end it is worth it! She looks perfect next to my Sonic Blue!! needs a little bit of love to be perfect, but I'll get it cleaned up and done up right!

Here are some pictures!

20160724_132348_zpsnzzavntj.jpg

received_10101518925268872_zpsj2c7rwp0.jpg

IMG_2247_zpsqglocipy.jpg

4601S/C

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra's. Man I love Mystichrome. What all has been done to it?

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Cams (sounds amazing!) upper and lower x pipe with stingers. Intake.. Small stuff like that.

Mostly excited for the cams. I plan on swapping my TVS off the blue car and putting the sonic blue back to a ported eaton car.

cj428mach

Established Member
Congrats, I wish I had room for another one.

Just to set the record straight
SB>MC

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Congrats, I wish I had room for another one.

Just to set the record straight
SB>MC

Haha, Sonic blue is beautiful! But the Mystichrome is a true head turner.

I was stuck in ATL traffic on the way from bringing it home and I had AT LEAST 20 people give me a thumbs up, say nice car or is that paint factory.. lol

I'm blessed to have the 2 of the best! Now all I need is a comp orange, a oxford white, black, red...well shit, I'll take one of each.

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
Saw this on facebook. Great looking and sounding car. Everyday I like mystichrome a little more. If I had to wait much longer for a DSG I would have likely started looking for a mystichrome.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Great pick up. Car looks familiar. Is that Tim Pennings old car. I use to see it on FB or IG a lot. Looks great! I can't wait to get some 18" reps for mine/

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Great pick up. Car looks familiar. Is that Tim Pennings old car. I use to see it on FB or IG a lot. Looks great! I can't wait to get some 18" reps for mine/

Yes it is! I've been talking to him daily trying to get as much info as possible lol.

The wheels are trash though. Lots of flakings and pitting. I'm debating on selling them or getting them fixed.. but its almost 200 bucks a wheel to get it blasted and replated.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Yes it is! I've been talking to him daily trying to get as much info as possible lol.

The wheels are trash though. Lots of flakings and pitting. I'm debating on selling them or getting them fixed.. but its almost 200 bucks a wheel to get it blasted and replated.

Well that stinks. Thats a great look for that car. Would probably be cheaper just selling them and picking up a mint set.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Nice pick up. I love my Mystichrome. I towed mine to a show in Az back in April. So many cars slowed down as they were passing the trailer to watch the paint change color.

Users who are viewing this thread