Added 310 Pulley

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Matt,
Congrats on your new best!:D :D :D I believe most the tracks are IHRA where he races at which will allow him to run without a cage as long as he does not run faster than 11.50 time!

Hammer

Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
Jimmy I would like to say your car is very impressive, I would also like to say it was an honor to meet you, and if at the next event we go to, hopefully Oct. 26 in New York, would you be kind enough to hold my bottle as I want to prove to people that my car runs what it does without the NOS, If you would take me up on this I would greatly appericate it. I just want to make sure it's fair all the way around, I have since improved with the new chip to a 11.61 at 124.6 with a 2.03 60ft time, this thing pulls harder than ever before I am headed to a dyno this week, I'll let ya know what the number are. Once again thanks for the advice, and I hope to be at New York on the 26th.:D

Matt,

Congrats on those awesome performance numbers. A 11.61 with a 2 second short time? It's hard to believe that you did it without the squirt but if you say so, I am sure you're not lying about it.

You are doing us proud, keep up the good work.

Rich

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Awesome times Matt!!!! Guess you really like the new chip! I have a race tune I want you to try (no nos) that will give you a few tenths without the spray and still run a 11.1-11.3 a/f. Give me a call. That MPH is really nice, shows you making the power up top, that's the extra fuel.
Rick

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I did it at Munice, which I told you guys thier tech, is a joke there was a LS1 without a cage running 11.1's. They could care less I am going to a dyno tomorrow, Thanks guys. Your support means a lot to me, I'm heading to a different track on tuesday night, I'm gonna get some new parts, I just sold the interior out of m 97 GSX, for a couple of dollars on the side.:D

Hammer

Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
I did it at Munice, which I told you guys thier tech, is a joke there was a LS1 without a cage running 11.1's. They could care less I am going to a dyno tomorrow, Thanks guys. Your support means a lot to me, I'm heading to a different track on tuesday night, I'm gonna get some new parts, I just sold the interior out of m 97 GSX, for a couple of dollars on the side.:D

Hey Matt:

Don't forget to change your signature to reflect your new mods.

Rich

Hammer

Established Member
Oh yeah, you've got a skewed speedo now. You gotta tell Rick to fix that for ya. He can do it in 2 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread