Active shooter on Las Vegas Strip

DropSVT

Established Member
Think what? How illegal weapons flow into countries that have damn near banned all weapons? How we refuse to secure our borders because think of the children, drugs, sex trafficking, weapons, and other illegal shit. How this guy fired an automatic weapon from a building that it is ILLEGAL to have a firearm in?

Criminals gonna crim! They more we shoot and end the lives of the better we will be in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus Christ go push that shit in the politics section.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Now they have pretty much confirmed that the Government (Federal, state, and local) can not protect you from lone wolf attacks. And that YOU! I repeat YOU! are responsible for your own safety and well being. So you show up to any large gathering of people you best just admit that you have a target on your back and could possibly be hurt or killed.

So now maybe this whole Oh god we got to stop all of this stuff from happening, and so have to take even more freedom from people might finally be stopped.

How can you stop something when the criminal that did this had no criminal record, or even run in with law enforcement. This was what I was saying back during 9-11 that you are responsible for yourself and so take precautions.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Now a report the guy converted to Islam 2 months ago from the IS media.

Wow if true.

blah blah blah

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Got from another site.

9tSgfCr.jpg
Apparently this is him.

c0d5975d781b13883fa81df352230ade.jpg

Definitely has his stupid Communist cap on.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Humans are nothing but savages. I prefer the company of dogs to tell you the truth.

Just a total waste of poor human lives.

May the shooter rot in hell for eternity.
Only dogs that are cool are the ones that live with cool humans.

Wild dogs are savages to the core.

Most humans are awesome. But the reason we have stupid laws and stupid rules is because the stupid minority screws it up for us all.

News will be interesting to follow.

blah blah blah

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Supposedly the shooter had 10+ rifles in the room.

Politics might be the motive, but how many liberals own fully automatic weapons?

God bless all those affected by this horrible tragedy, and RIP to those who didn’t make it.
Does not take much to file down a sear.

blah blah blah

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Most so-called liberals aren't usually gun-loving, gun-hoarding, doomsday maniacs with an ax to grind with society. But we'll see as more info is released.
This is why antifa calls for stealing guns and teaches how to sneak in weapons to protests? Libs might be thought of as retarded but they are more cunning.

blah blah blah

Blown 89

Established Member
The news is doing nothing but attacking the 2A at this point. ****, this is going to be a rough time defending the 2A with this many idiots that knee deep in politics when they normally aren't.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I hope the President does not make this situation worse. Tact is the ability to influence without offending.

blah blah blah

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The news is doing nothing but attacking the 2A at this point. ****, this is going to be a rough time defending the 2A with this many idiots that knee deep in politics when they normally aren't.
Unless it ends up being Antifa related in which the discussion will turn quick! There will be a dismantling of their shitty organization if it that ends up being the case.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Sickening to say the least. RIP to the innocents and prayers to those that were injured. Hopefully hell is as Southpark depicted and Praddock gets a pineapple shoved up his ass for eternity.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Most so-called liberals aren't usually gun-loving, gun-hoarding, doomsday maniacs with an ax to grind with society. But we'll see as more info is released.

The politics forums I frequent are full of libs with guns. Just because the media portrays them as anti gun does not mean that is the case. The previous most deadly shooter was exactly that, a gay Muslim that was registered Democrat and killed 49. But as you said, we will wait and see what the motives were.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Rip to a lot of people this morning. It is truely sad the way some of you guys jump straight to politics. I'm sure that's what trump will do with this story.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Funny thing is comment I read was full of liberal trolls smashing Trump for not responding at 3 A.M. and talking their gun control BS.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Now they have pretty much confirmed that the Government (Federal, state, and local) can not protect you from lone wolf attacks. And that YOU! I repeat YOU! are responsible for your own safety and well being. So you show up to any large gathering of people you best just admit that you have a target on your back and could possibly be hurt or killed.

So now maybe this whole Oh god we got to stop all of this stuff from happening, and so have to take even more freedom from people might finally be stopped.

How can you stop something when the criminal that did this had no criminal record, or even run in with law enforcement. This was what I was saying back during 9-11 that you are responsible for yourself and so take precautions.

not to go too far off track in yet another direction but this - the wife said something about going to NY for Christmas, not a chance. Times Square when its going to be extra crowded is somewhere I'll be nowhere near.

Users who are viewing this thread